**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We as a community shouldn't let this "Kyrie is the second option to Tatum" thing happen. By we I mean basketball fans at large

**** weird man:

Saw SLAM call TATUM a “SUPERSTAR”. Young Jaylen is actually the better player. I’m sleep though.

The Kings are stacked with former blue bloods

Fox, WCS, Skal, Gabriel - UK
Bagley, Giles - Duke
Mason, McLemore - KU
Jackson - UNC
Ferrell - Indiana

Jaylen and Tatum both on the path to make an All Star game some day soon, however I can't justify saying Brown is the better player. Teams going to game plan to stop Tatum before Brown. Defensively I guess you could argue Brown, I think it's pretty close

Yo can anyone help me with my fantasy team? This was my first year ever doing it but I think I screwed my team up :lol:

Any time it’s the Celtics the media will give out that superstar label...remember when horford went to the Celtics and ESPN called him a superstar ? :lol:

Who’s the one player that Boston can least afford to lose?

They lost Hayward last year & still would’ve made the finals if it wasn’t for Lebron.

People always try to say Kyrie is the best player on the squad but if went out, they wouldn’t lose a step lol.

Who’s the one player that Boston can least afford to lose?

They lost Hayward last year & still would’ve made the finals if it wasn’t for Lebron.

People always try to say Kyrie is the best player on the squad but if went out, they wouldn’t lose a step lol.
horford

It's a lil disturbing what Greek is doing. Playing at a different speed, remind me of young Lebby. Getting everyone easy shots and just having a cheat code to get to the rim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom