**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. I said it last night that he didn’t play well and had a Trash Young-esque line. Trash Young puts up his normal line though and y’all in here think it’s good for some reason.

Fam Trae and luka have played one game in the league :lol:

The reason some are giddy on Trae young has little to do with box score numbers from summer league or damn preseason or their first regular season game, it’s where they project to be in year 2 year 3 etc

You know how many young guys were inefficient as rookies? Come on lol

Last edited:
Fam Trae and luka have played one game in the league :lol:

The reason some are giddy on Trae young has little to do with box score numbers from summer league or damn preseason or their first regular season game, it’s where they project to be in year 2 year 3 etc

You know how many young guys were inefficient as rookies? Come on lol

This is one I can't WAIT to revisit

@B Sox @whomever else just cuz y’all would have been beating your chests if Houston was on the other end of this score....

“Butttt but luc and Ariza”

:wink:
Two of their 3 wins against the Warriors, they held them under 100, third was 105 with a bit of that coming in garbage time.

But yea, let’s let 2 of our best defenders walk & bring in an aging Carmelo. That’ll definitely close the gap.

They’ll obviously be better than they were last night, but I didn’t like anything about their offseason outside of Ennis.

Nets fans: how’s Dlo looking so far in preseason and first game? Curious how his development is going now in year 4

Nets fans: how’s Dlo looking so far in preseason and first game? Curious how his development is going now in year 4
Nets fan here. D'Lo in preseason looked great. Not so much in the first game vs Detroit. Looked a tad timid and didn't take some of the shots he usually takes. I'm not putting too much stock in it tho. He knows this is a big year for him, so I'm expecting better going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom