**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I think it's all on him. There's games where from the Towns looks disinterested from the start and he just fades. I don't get it. I like Towns a lot but he let a 50 year old Tyson Chandler put him on lock down. And can Towns please hit the room a lil bit. Even Steph got some definition.

Again Towns def doesn't help his case, But when your supposed to be the Franchise guy & the coach is INSISTING on letting Jimmy run the offense i would imagine it takes a toll, especially when you add in Rose & Wiggins also taking more shots than you. The Dude put up 25 & 12 as the clear #1 option for a season it's not like he's never been aggressive before.

Derrick Rose has made more threes off the dribble this year than he did the past two seasons.

What if he got healthy and in turn got better?

Wish Rose hit that game winner

Man was hitting everything. I was scared as **** when that shot went up.

sadcam.png

Not gonna lie, I have been taking Natural Ginseng tablets for energy about a month. I feel like they give me a nice little boost in the sac with Wifey. Could be a placebo effect.
Ginseng huh :nerd: ....A boost is always good, flourish out chea wo ...If I smash this new joint this weekend might power up with a lor something, make shorty fall in luv :pimp: :evil:

Pretty funny last night, Lakers had momentum even after a Wolves 3 (maybe tied 101 or 104-101), and Lebron was dead set on giving the game away with lengthy 3s and contested fade-aways. That felt like 2010 Lebron. There were also people crying on twitter talking about “WHY ISNT LONZO IN?!?!?” even though LA was up and perfectly fine. I don’t know why people wanted Super Michael Carter Williams to come in and kill momentum when they had things fairly in hand.

Yoo I be straight falling asleep on these weeknight west coast games :emoji_sleeping: ...I'm missing too much action this season, washed !! :smh:
I said **** it at halftime lol

Reaching super washed status but gonna slide to the Heat midnight madness event for the Black Vice Wade jersey lol

^^^ There’s apparently some Lakers fans who can’t get over the “hometown hero” thing with Lonzo...

Sounds like I'm going to a sauna

No. Towns is just a wannabee leader. Dude needs to move and play like a leader instead of putting on a fake deep voice and acting like he is.

Towns not getting up enough is more on Towns than his teammates more often than not

STOP. Kat don’t got the balls to be the #1.
He’s not what we all hope he would be.

Towns not being alpha isn’t the point. The wolves committed to him big time and now are surrounding him with a PG and Butler who are hijacking the offense

Even if towns isn’t “alpha” the wolves should be doing EVERYTHING possible to get the best version of towns, seeing as he’s the one there for the next x amount of years not rose or Butler. Having rose as the pg isn’t close to ideal for your franchise’s development.

As a Twolves fan I just want this damn season to end already or Glenn Taylor to smarten the hell up and just fire Thibs and Layden as well most of the staff let someone take over. I would vote Ryan Saunders maybe a young spark for the rest of the season because this team is not making the playoffs.

Towns right now for me just doesn't want to be there and I think he was told Jimmy would be traded when he signed that contract and now he's just not giving a damn! Wiggins, I don't have a #$%&* clue what's with him. At this point I have tears in my eyes watching Zach out there in Chicago wishing he was here and Wiggins was there. But the plan from Glenn to the next GM and coach needs to develop Towns on both sides because since KG left his defense has been *** and someone needs to light a fire on Wiggins if not then I know trading him would be hard but you gotta hope for at least one sucker. At this point I am just completely mad at this whole #$% show that Glenn has allowed and I have no faith in him turning this around. He got lucky two years in a row with number one picks and it might never amount to anything.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom