**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
and I get it “D Rose byke!” And what not but he’s a terrible pg for towns when towns is the 22 year old elite talent who just got maxed out, Kat should be priority #1.

You’re not going to win anything with d Rose having this big of a role, Jimmy needs to be traded...they need a total makeover

STOP. Kat don’t got the balls to be the #1.
He’s not what we all hope he would be.

Once Jimmy leaves Towns has more room to operate

Jimmy has a way of playing that takes everyone out of their game

Everyone's touches goes down when Jimmy gets into that mindset. Even Derrick. Derrick barely got the ball in the 4th believe it or not. He was getting the ball as a last resort with the exception of the very last play.

Towns not getting up enough is more on Towns than his teammates more often than not

This.

Plus it's proven Derrick can play with a stretch 4 with Towns shot making ability. They should be able to run the PnR wayyyyyyy more than they do.

Towns is so soft its upsetting.

Once Jimmy leaves Towns has more room to operate

Jimmy has a way of playing that takes everyone out of their game

Everyone's touches goes down when Jimmy gets into that mindset. Even Derrick. Derrick barely got the ball in the 4th believe it or not. He was getting the ball as a last resort with the exception of the very last play.

You described Lebron

o9Ba9.gif

Kat does go through stretches where he plays soft but this isn't completely on him... Thibbs hasn't done anything to help the team improve defensively & on offense he has the fourth highest usage on the team, they honestly don't look to get him engaged at all.

I'm tryin to figure out what is going to make Towns happier, Butler finally leaving or Thibs leaving (both of which will be happening soon).

Something's been up with this guy for over a year. Thibs has worn him and Wiggins down. Neither one are that mentally strong either, no doubt.

Kat does go through stretches where he plays soft but this isn't completely on him... Thibbs hasn't done anything to help the team improve defensively & on offense he has the fourth highest usage on the team, they honestly don't look to get him engaged at all.

At this point I think it's all on him. There's games where from the Towns looks disinterested from the start and he just fades. I don't get it. I like Towns a lot but he let a 50 year old Tyson Chandler put him on lock down. And can Towns please hit the room a lil bit. Even Steph got some definition.

At this point I think it's all on him. There's games where from the Towns looks disinterested from the start and he just fades. I don't get it. I like Towns a lot but he let a 50 year old Tyson Chandler put him on lock down. And can Towns please hit the room a lil bit. Even Steph got some definition.

He looks like a big doughy baby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom