**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke's rotations are a bit off, but outside of that he has done a great job, this is the first time since the Heat where Lebron isn't allowed to just pound the rock while everyone else watches. He has them playing a real offense & they get a lot of easy looks.
over looked fact.

New kitten pic

IMG_20181107_221246.jpg

E23B5F1A-175D-473F-9458-824FFA14589D.jpeg

Timberwolves should just tank and pray they get the number one pick so they can replace Jimmy with Zion :smile:

In the meantime, just play Derrick all the minutes he can handle cuz I like watching that man play..

over looked fact.

This is exactly why i'm not worried about L.A... coming into the season i thought the offense would struggle but that's been far from the case. The Defense will naturally improve as the season goes but i'm loving how this offense isn't built solely around Lebron. We will be much better come playoff time due to this.

New kitten pic

IMG_20181107_221246.jpg

This guy camped out on the perimeter, didn’t try for boards when he did manage to be in the paint, and couldn’t back down a guy with cross country runner legs. The nerve of people saying at one time he passed AD :lol:

You can blame Zo, Luke, whoever but your 2nd year PG starting and still playing under 20 minutes is...yikes.

Kuzma offensive instincts are great but he’s so so bad on defense

Javale / Tyson is formidable. Good stuff there.

Josh Hart is legit af. Best player out of the lakers young core right now.

Last edited:
and I get it “D Rose byke!” And what not but he’s a terrible pg for towns when towns is the 22 year old elite talent who just got maxed out, Kat should be priority #1.

You’re not going to win anything with d Rose having this big of a role, Jimmy needs to be traded...they need a total makeover

I'll wash your face with my sawft hands too b
Sounds like I'm going to a sauna

and I get it “D Rose byke!” And what not but he’s a terrible pg for towns when towns is the 22 year old elite talent who just got maxed out, Kat should be priority #1.

You’re not going to win anything with d Rose having this big of a role, Jimmy needs to be traded...they need a total makeover
No. Towns is just a wannabee leader. Dude needs to move and play like a leader instead of putting on a fake deep voice and acting like he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom