**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
and like towns being soft isn’t the point. The man is a 25/12 on 55/40/85 type of player at 22.

You should be doing everything possible to get the best version of him, especially since you committed to him long term.

Not pair him with a PG that’s trying to prove he can still hoop and is on a damn redemption tour and won’t be on the team next year :lol: it’s not like wolves are winning games like this either or that rose will be there beyond this season.

So many are coming back messed up but they keep that on the low. My mom has a friend who's son came back from Afghanistan with PTSD. Dude would wake up in the middle of the night screaming and ducking for cover under the bed saying he heard explosions, think his young wife leaving him too.

Towns not being alpha isn’t the point. The wolves committed to him big time and now are surrounding him with a PG and Butler who are hijacking the offense

Even if towns isn’t “alpha” the wolves should be doing EVERYTHING possible to get the best version of towns, seeing as he’s the one there for the next x amount of years not rose or Butler. Having rose as the pg isn’t close to ideal for your franchise’s development.
Why would Derrick Rose be stunting your franchises development ? I understand his history, but he seems to be a productive vet and while I get this is a contract year for him, Towns is still the "Alpha" player he claims to be and looks even more underwhelming that he normally does.

60E176E3-D237-4829-BF3B-B612820ADBE8.jpeg

No need to cite records right now because if we doing that...

Tobias and Gallow leading the Clips to a better record than BI and LeBron :nerd:

Early season records don't really excite me but seeing as how this thread told me that these teams were in another tier than the Lakers.. so it's extremely hilarious to me considering L.A is the only one of these teams that is coming into the season with a entirely new cast of players.

Why would Derrick Rose be stunting your franchises development ? I understand his history, but he seems to be a productive vet and while I get this is a contract year for him, Towns is still the "Alpha" player he claims to be and looks even more underwhelming that he normally does.

You don’t see how D Rose is stunting Kat’s development? I saw D Rose go 4-14 against the clips after the 1st quarter while towns was destroying them

Again, this isn’t as much on rose as it is on the wolves. He’s doing what he’s supposed to do but 1) they’re losing this way 2) D Rose wont be on the team next year and 3) you just committed a big boy bag towns.

At that point you gotta do everything to make towns being your franchise player work and d Rose hoisting away isn’t even close to the answer.

Rose shouldn’t have a higher usage than Towns

Like even if you establish that towns is ‘soft’ you can’t pay him then exacerbate his softness by pairing him with someone like rose.

And to top it off they’re 4-8 it’s not like they’re winning. So you’re sabotaging the franchise player for the sake of a 30 year d rose comeback story which is...yikes

Looks dope. Sad to say they wont reach sales #s cause their wont be a “james” name attached to it.

Honestly though, if you were a Cavs fan, who’s jersey would you buy? Hardly anyone there who’s guaranteed to finish out the season, except probably Love and Sexton.

and like towns being soft isn’t the point. The man is a 25/12 on 55/40/85 type of player at 22.

You should be doing everything possible to get the best version of him, especially since you committed to him long term.

Not pair him with a PG that’s trying to prove he can still hoop and is on a damn redemption tour and won’t be on the team next year :lol: it’s not like wolves are winning games like this either or that rose will be there beyond this season.
Rose had 17 shot attempts last night and made 11 of them..

Towns had 16 shot attempts and missed 11 of them..

But you want Towns taking more shots because he has the bigger contract?

Early season records don't really excite me but seeing as how this thread told me that these teams were in another tier than the Lakers.. so it's extremely hilarious to me considering L.A is the only one of these teams that is coming into the season with a entirely new cast of players.
The one year window Rockets really surprised me falling off this early.

Just realized the Cavs will likely win the Zion williamson sweepstakes. Damn I hate Dan Gilbert. First LeBron. Then Kyrie. Then LeBron again. Now Zion

Rose had 17 shot attempts last night and made 11 of them..

Towns had 16 shot attempts and missed 11 of them..

But you want Towns taking more shots because he has the bigger contract?

No...because he's the better player...and the franchise player :lol:

I love seeing D. Rose these past 2 games but I need ya'll to have the same energy when 4/18 D. Rose inevitably returns.

Honestly though, if you were a Cavs fan, who’s jersey would you buy? Hardly anyone there who’s guaranteed to finish out the season, except probably Love and Sexton.

This is why i perfer buying the graphics t-shirts or dri-shirts version of the jersey. Its not as expensive as a Jersey and i can wear it to the gym for pick-up games and they may not have a name on them.

I think Flip dying and ownership changing course of the direction of team really ****** **** up in Minny. Thibs was not the right fit.

Even KG alluded to this when he stepped away from the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom