**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Draymond you think KD will want the smoke with Giannis.

Btw just saw his sig shoe he has a antetokumbros cw

This is why i perfer buying the graphics t-shirts or dri-shirts version of the jersey. Its not as expensive as a Jersey and i can wear it to the gym for pick-up games and they may not have a name on them.

Smart way to go . . . Seeing as I now have 3 Blake Griffin Clippers jerseys I’m trying to figure out what to do with...

Especially when the franchise foremost fans hate lebron.

“We don’t like lebron but we are going to be great lebron needs to do more since we are 5-6 but we are better than the Rockets”

Funny cuz this has been Rockets fans whole reason to flex the last few years. Being better than the Lakers. Cuz we all knew ya'll wasn't winning no ring.

We've seen guys like rose and jimmy lead teams to the playoffs. We've seen Kat put up 25/12 and not sniff the postseason, blowing leads every night. We've seen the wolves almost fall out the playoffs when jimmy got hurt. I'm only playing Kat ball and force feeding him when the season is a wash

Wolves don't play for each other... It's like when they pass to each other its as last resort

it's like it's a bunch of my turn shot guys. Like if I cant get my shot off, I will pass to a teammate with little to no time on the shot clock to give them the turnover.

The more I watch the Wizards and Wolves this year, the more I realize it is like playing ball on your highschool team. If you weren't on the team with certain dudes you would have no words for them and it shows on the court big time.

No...because he's the better player...and the franchise player :lol:

I love seeing D. Rose these past 2 games but I need ya'll to have the same energy when 4/18 D. Rose inevitably returns.
Who knows how the future will look like. I'm just taking it one step at a time. A 5 of 16 night from Rose is definitely possible. If it does, I wouldn't be posting demanding Rose takes more shots...

I'm a bigger Rose fan than a Kat fan.. And if there was a night Kat was having a better game than rose I'd never post that Kat take less shots so Rose can continue his redemption yr..

Last edited:
527A0228-1F81-4677-ADE9-64BA137FB52C.jpeg

25197D70-D2A6-4718-A406-1DA73AB17905.jpeg

0990C160-F9B4-40BF-BD0F-9F6A77579E25.jpeg

71283192-19AF-4AB9-B2AB-105EEC1B5AD8.jpeg

Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius take a breath man :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom