**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
60E176E3-D237-4829-BF3B-B612820ADBE8.jpeg
Jackson is a problem, when he’s the full time center it’ll be interesting to see his defensive potential

Man The Lakers have a better record than the Rockets & are currently tied with Utah & N.O record wise....... this wasn't what i was told was going to happen

You told us the Clippers would be behind the Lakers....

Clipper and Rocket fans bring up the Lakers in damn near every post **** is comedy if you look for it.

Well I'm pretty sure there was a Laker game on last night, meanwhile, there were back to back to back to back posts about the Rockets, along with the Clippers, yet neither team played the other night. Lebron comes to LA and these pathetic Laker fans finally have the confidence to crawl out of their hole like Drake fans two months after Son of Adidon finally died down. Have some dignity.

Well I'm pretty sure there was a Laker game on last night, meanwhile, there were back to back to back to back posts about the Rockets, along with the Clippers, yet neither team played the other night. Lebron comes to LA and these pathetic Laker fans finally have the confidence to crawl out of their hole like Drake fans two months after Son of Adidon finally died down. Have some dignity.

I’ve been posting when they were good and when they were ******. U the one who was always posting **** like “Laker fans think they’re getting Bron when really they’re signing Corey Brewer to a max” and you stay talking about the Lakers more than you talk about the Rockets :lol:

Really? Rockets fans always mention the Lakers out the blue. Ya'll been getting them jokes off, now that the Rockets fall off is happening it's our turn. Ya'll got fat while we starved.

Is it hating to think the Lakers just aint that good? Need Bron to fail for the takes
I’m moreso referring to buc em lol
Dude was mad because Bron took a charge during the preseason :rofl::rofl::rofl:
And Rockets fans post more about the Lakers than their own team (just my observation) .. even though they had higher expectations and have performed worse than LA thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom