**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed not to see more Myrie hot takes

NT experts told me he can shoot.

20C59646-5479-4E4C-AE39-1507E18E34B2.jpeg

I would be on the phone with Thibs for Jimmy immediately if I were Philly. They need to get a 3rd piece badly.

Go to war with TJ/JJ/Jimmy/Ben/Embiid.
That trade only works if Fultz is gone lol

But I’d rather Kemba or CJ tho

Jrue would be a pipe dream. what if the Pels struggle out the gate

Embiid struggled scoring on Horford & Baynes a few months ago and had issues again last night.

Boston’s guards are going to keep (successfully) hunting him in the pnr.

If his shots and points are damn near equal, this is another 5 game series.

BEFORE his stock plummets? Bruh. :lol:

:lol:

Fair enough. But people are still banking on his potential right now and that he will get over the hurdle. At least there's a perception of that with some people. Once that perception is gone, that will be rock bottom. lol

That trade only works if Fultz is gone lol

But I’d rather Kemba or CJ tho

Jrue would be a pipe dream. what if the Pels struggle out the gate
Don't think you guys have enough assets to get CJ.

Pels aren't trading away any good players while AD is still in town.

Kemba could be attainable if Charlotte doesn't plan on maxing him this upcoming summer. I'd rather have Jimmy though.

nice game by okc, i cant understand why ferguson started and played so many minutes he is a complete non threat. donovan man

Don't think you guys have enough assets to get CJ.

Pels aren't trading away any good players while AD is still in town.

Kemba could be attainable if Charlotte doesn't plan on maxing him this upcoming summer. I'd rather have Jimmy though.

Jimmy is the best player out of the group but the worst teammate and can walk next summer. The Sixers should clearly leverage that and pull a Hinkie (I win, you lose type of trade)

CJ fits our offensive plan perfectly, but his shortcomings on the defensive end is painful. You can only hide him for so long until you matchup with the Celtics, Rockets, and Warriors. Either way, he will be the player that would command the most assets to give up.

Kemba is also a decent piece. Another expiring, but the Hornets seem to be directionless at the moment and would likely include other bad contracts as part of the deal.

I know it's just the first game of the season, but the same issues from last year is still there.

I know it's just the first game of the season, but the same issues from last year is still there.
They have that same issue of not having another creator, but they also don't have as much shooting as last year. They need to get another all-star level talent in there before Ben's next contract hits and ties up their cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom