**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still apart of the anti Ben Simmons club. All summer and he decided to work on a post game... he was turning down open jumpers to back people down. And yeah he scored.. but that’s not functional. He’s clogging up the paint for the teams best player. Philly in general posted up wayyy too much .

Only so much you can do if your lead guard cannot shoot. I'm also ready to call the Simmons/Fultz tandem a failure after one game. It was horrible.

That's real, they're not built to compete with them right now, Fultz gotta find himself throughout the year

He has to or ship him before his stalk plummets. The red flag for me last night was less about his jump shot and more about his low IQ. He never created a play and feels like he's playing pickup basketball instead of organized.

As much as it kills me to say this, I'm really unimpressed with what I saw from Fultz.

The Sixers desperately need a wing/ guard who can get a bucket when asked to. Lou, McCollum etc...

That's my day 1 overreaction.

I’m still apart of the anti Ben Simmons club. All summer and he decided to work on a post game... he was turning down open jumpers to back people down. And yeah he scored.. but that’s not functional. He’s clogging up the paint for the teams best player. Philly in general posted up wayyy too much .

Only so much you can do if your lead guard cannot shoot. I'm also ready to call the Simmons/Fultz tandem a failure after one game. It was horrible.
Respect your faithfulness to the anti Simmons thing. I saw folks who were anti Simmons last season being amazed at him last night when he was literally doing the same things he did all last season

Best team in the west plays tonight

34ADED4E-7B58-4BFF-BFA1-C1E85AFD1B69.gif

He has to or ship him before his stalk plummets. The red flag for me last night was less about his jump shot and more about his low IQ. He never created a play and feels like he's playing pickup basketball instead of organized.

As much as it kills me to say this, I'm really unimpressed with what I saw from Fultz.

BEFORE his stock plummets? Bruh. :lol:

All games later are wack smh 22 teams but not a single interesting match up maybe Doncic vs Ayton...

sixers tried that 1 on 1 bs again last night..

we dont have a main guy for that, keep passing the ball around..

they fell in love with trying to get contact foul layups last night just throwing the ball up off of one foot lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom