**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the most exciting opening night

Other than Klay being washed looks like tomorrow night is when the hot takes really get started

We got about a quarter and a half champ

Who wants to bet he doesn’t make it to halftime?

honey-bun-babyjpg-d6162d14136a7e65.jpg

that your grandma could average 30 playing on this team is nonsense....
Well she could but once again what are we arguing here. The team could run the west without KD so once again kd and his phantom stats that he puts up don’t even matter in the grand scheme of things and once again KD will go into the annals of obscurity when he retires due to aligning himself with the nba’s version of thanos.

Well she could but once again what are we arguing here. The team could run the west without KD so once again kd and his phantom stats that he puts up don’t even matter in the grand scheme of things and once again KD will go into the annals of obscurity when he retires due to aligning himself with the nba’s version of thanos.
that your grandma couldn't and not everyone can do what Durant does. Warriors wouldn't have won the past few years without Durant , hence the finals MVPs. Just stop it.

that your grandma couldn't and not everyone can do what Durant does. Warriors wouldn't have won the past few years without Durant , hence the finals MVPs. Just stop it.
I hate this forum I really do. We really acting like the warriors without Durant would not have beaten the cavs.

Man can meth just ban me one time

Yoooooooo hahahaha kennys gonna quit. He's turning in that 2 weeks tomorrow dawg. Kenny like **** y'all I'm out. Bro face was was so salty when they showed the clip of his jersey getting retired again hahahahahaahahha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom