**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't get it man. This is hella depressing

He ******* sucks until further notice. This version of Fultz is a negative player and can’t be out there if we’re trying to win games. I don’t care whether or not Jimmy comes in and bangs all of Ben’s girls...throw them Fultz and Covington and call it a day. Embiid and Simmons are the type of alphas Jimmy wants Wiggins and KAT to be. I don’t think it would be a bad fit.

He ****ing sucks until further notice. This version of Fultz is a negative player and can’t be out there if we’re trying to win games. I don’t care whether or not Jimmy comes in and bangs all of Ben’s girls...throw them Fultz and Covington and call it a day. Embiid and Simmons are the type of alphas Jimmy wants Wiggins and KAT to be. I don’t think it would be a bad fit.

But I thought Fultz was fixed this summer!

Philly should’ve been pulled the trigger... they still have hope in Fultz and I get it. Dude was the clear cut #1 pick only a year ago but doesn’t make sense to make him off limits in a potential Kawhi or Butler deal

It’s not hair... it’s a TATTOO :rofl:

This dude also screenshots his home screen when it’s 3:17 and posts it on his Snapchat stories like everyday... weird dude

Melo buying in :pimp:

16/5/1 on 46% and 38%

RocketMelo gonna make a lot of people in here eat their words :pimp:

I said this in the off-season thread but every single year y’all let Melo swindle y’all into thinking he’s going to be some efficient, team player. Melo is like the ex who continuously cheats that you take back every time. Just let it go folks.

Philly should’ve been pulled the trigger... they still have hope in Fultz and I get it. Dude was the clear cut #1 pick only a year ago but doesn’t make sense to make him off limits in a potential Kawhi or Butler deal

It was an awkward and unique situation. To be honest, I also blame Colangelo for making this substantially worse by his strange Trump like obsessions to control media perception, it really killed what little confidence Fultz had.

But I do agree, see how we capitalize on MCW (Hinkie) when we traded him at his peak? Then see what we did with Jahlil and Noel (Colangelo) when we waited too long?

Our lottery record really isn't that great :/

Busts/ Disappointments:
MCW, Jah, Noel, Fultz

Panned out:
Simmons, Embiid, Dario

It just goes to show how great of a scouting team OKC had when they drafted Russ, Harden, KD, and Ibaka.

It’s not hair... it’s a TATTOO :rofl:

This dude also screenshots his home screen when it’s 3:17 and posts it on his Snapchat stories like everyday... weird dude

Yea he needs to be using that bread for his grill lol

A crooked smile can only get you so far lol

francis.png

KD really coming to the Clips.

Yes Lawd!

I would criticize Durant’s brother for that comment but if my brother was a top 3 NBA player, I’d be giving interviews all day everyday. I’d be the sibling version of Lavar. Call me big ‘Rupt

I’ve also thought this...

Wouldn’t it be THE MOST KD thing to do to follow Bron’s footsteps to a tee?

Leave OKC in a controversial move. Pretend to be a villain. Realize that aint it, chief. PLAY 4 seasons on a superteam. Go back to OKC. Then once you’re done with hoopin, sign with the Lakers and get max NBA money while focusing on your post-NBA career.

I wonder what NBA Bros do... Tony Durant and Klay’s brother look like they just live off their brothers.

I wonder what NBA Bros do... Tony Durant and Klay’s brother look like they just live off their brothers.
Klay’s brother actually played in the league and G-League. Durant hops in chick’s DMs off the clot of being KD’s brother.

Celtics deep as hell. Kyrie played like **** and they still handled the 6ers easy. Celtics should run through the east.

He ****ing sucks until further notice. This version of Fultz is a negative player and can’t be out there if we’re trying to win games. I don’t care whether or not Jimmy comes in and bangs all of Ben’s girls...throw them Fultz and Covington and call it a day. Embiid and Simmons are the type of alphas Jimmy wants Wiggins and KAT to be. I don’t think it would be a bad fit.

patrice.png

But you said....

I’ve also thought this...

Wouldn’t it be THE MOST KD thing to do to follow Bron’s footsteps to a tee?

Leave OKC in a controversial move. Pretend to be a villain. Realize that aint it, chief. PLAY 4 seasons on a superteam. Go back to OKC. Then once you’re done with hoopin, sign with the Lakers and get max NBA money while focusing on your post-NBA career.
It’s different because KD ain’t from OKC. only way this would be dope is if he went to Washington and won a championship with that **** stain of a franchise. John Larry Holmes Wall winning a championship with the snake for chocolate city. Dreams come true once in a while don’t they. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom