**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall think KD really gonna leave? I mean he's well within his right. Just wondering what the general consensus is...

Did bron make it so everything is crazy unpredictable now and nothing would surprise you anymore? I think that's where I am now.

Yall think KD really gonna leave? I mean he's well within his right. Just wondering what the general consensus is...

Did bron make it so everything is crazy unpredictable now and nothing would surprise you anymore? I think that's where I am now.

Getting nervous your boy Threesus the false prophet won't be getting carried anymore
skip1.png

fultz gonna end up being like d'lo. struggles for a bit. people give up on him too soon. he gets moved. that next year, he flourishes and becomes who you thought he could be. His issue is between his ears. He fixes that, he's gucci. he's an nba talent.

Yes. He got his rings. I think he does care about the narrative about how he just joined an elite team that was already in place to do so though.

He'll be a Knick or Clipper next year.

Yes. He got his rings. I think he does care about the narrative about how he just joined an elite team that was already in place to do so though.

He'll be a Knick or Clipper next year.

so if he cares about that, then no chance he joins another ultra star like a bron right? You think he'd go to a struggle *** team now just to be the guy? even if it means not winning?

Although I wouldn't turn my nose up to the possibility of an eastern trip. Maybe seeing all those years of brons eastern dominance, showing that one man can run that conference, may be an attractive offer to a superstar. But its still a risk. If you go and then your teams dont have the same success brons did, you cant really be called better than bron anymore.

fultz gonna end up being like d'lo. struggles for a bit. people give up on him too soon. he gets moved. that next year, he flourishes and becomes who you thought he could be. His issue is between his ears. He fixes that, he's gucci. he's an nba talent.

I don't see the comparison. The one thing we can say about Dlo is he's real confident. His problems is he's not that athletic or fast.

Fultz is the opposite, he has all the talent but he's mentally done.

He ****ing sucks until further notice. This version of Fultz is a negative player and can’t be out there if we’re trying to win games. I don’t care whether or not Jimmy comes in and bangs all of Ben’s girls...throw them Fultz and Covington and call it a day. Embiid and Simmons are the type of alphas Jimmy wants Wiggins and KAT to be. I don’t think it would be a bad fit.

All it took was one game?

Just last week, you were accusing people of wanting him to fail?

I don't see the comparison. The one thing we can say about Dlo is he's real confident. His problems is he's not that athletic or fast.

Fultz is the opposite, he has all the talent but he's mentally done.

comparison is both were given up on too soon. d'lo didnt grow anymore ligaments or become a better athlete, he just learned how to be craftier. More Chauncey and Andre Miller gains.

Fultz will gain his confidence in time. Basketball is easy. And he can play it at this level. Just needs more reps and more time in the gym. More focus. Might need some sports therapy too. Rewire some of those insecure thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom