**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled.png

All it took was one game?

Just last week, you were accusing people of wanting him to fail?

I’m allowed to change my mind based on how players perform on the court just like anyone else. I can ride for any player until they show me they aren’t worth it anymore.

Fultz is so mentally done for. Granted playing AT Boston for his first start of his career isn’t exactly the best environment for a dude with what it seems like some pretty bad anxiety problems...but I saw this dude look just as trash in preseason in China. He looks like the same player as the end of last season. I was saying just a week ago he seems like one of those dudes that needs everything just right for him on the days of his games for him to have a good night or he mentally freaks out. I have a feeling he’ll play solid at home vs Chicago tomorrow night but that doesn’t take away what I’ve seen from him in basically every road game dating back to last year.

:smh: i was JUST gonna say I’m glad I didn’t pull the trigger for the 300 level the other day. Saw some premier for $16 this morning

Lakers fans proud that they’re priced out of watching their first good team in 6 years, live... That aint it, chiefs.

The number of posts in this thread tailing off as the late game goes on is always funny
Cant eem lie, I tapped out in the 3rd quarter when it was after midnight :lol: ...Damn west coast games ! :smh: , gotta get back in the rhythm of staying up for hoops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom