**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really hard to convince FA to sign for Toronto

Hopefully the ring will change that.

Might be one and done like the 04 Pistons though they did make it back to the finals the year after

We was one and done

The Pistons went to back to back Finals and were a Sheed brain fart away from repeating.

Embarrassed for some of your comments in here man. Way out of control. It’s friday. Enjoy yourselves. Keep it civil. That personal **** is weak. Have a beer.
F5C23947-3A91-4898-B359-B8A818EB6E71.jpeg

Kawhi still needs to collect a few things

League MVP or 2

I wouldn’t put him over Kobe at this point and I hate Kobe

It's been real NT.

I'm out.

No point in talking sports with others who can't construct a meaningful conversation, then resort to dead mother jokes, then get mad when you come back at them. This place has gotten so undeniably bad the last few years with a bunch of twitter using people who never played a competitive sport in their life. No facts, no substance, just random *** narratives to fit your personal agenda. Knew this place was weird as hell when you have people judging mega stars wives based on a black and white photo, claiming she is insecure. Get out of here with that mess.

Maybe this site will be better without me contributing to the madness.

Peace

Kawhi still needs to collect a few things

League MVP or 2

I wouldn’t put him over Kobe at this point and I hate Kobe

Said this last night about the league MVP. Kawhi has built up a ridiculous resume for the short time he has been in the league. But I cant get behind the idea (or understand how anyone can) that a player who has never been good enough to be considered the best player in the league for a given year is somehow better than all but 9 players who have ever played the game. Cant be top 10 with zero MVPs.

It's been real NT.

I'm out.

No point in talking sports with others who can't construct a meaningful conversation, then resort to dead mother jokes, then get mad when you come back at them. This place has gotten so undeniably bad the last few years with a bunch of twitter using people who never played a competitive sport in their life. No facts, no substance, just random *** narratives to fit your personal agenda. Knew this place was weird as hell when you have people judging mega stars wives based on a black and white photo, claiming she is insecure. Get out of here with that mess.

Peace
Naw man, it takes balance. These dudes who would rather hate and get off on getting under people's skin win when you choose to follow their comments into their personal misery. Probably a bunch of kids, judging by the way some talk **** just to talk. They feed off of each other, and they all feed off of pissing people off. Cause if they ain't happy, ain't NOONE happy. But you can be, conversing with the real ones. And they're real ones on both sides, my g. I was a warriors fan before, I'll be one after, and my kids probably will be, too. I am sad, but proud of the way they played through all of the adversity. Go ahead and make fun of me, I'm happy.

It's been real NT.

I'm out.

Peace
Thanks

It's been real NT.

I'm out.

Peace

Your Warriors buddy is the one that made the jokes about your mom. Don’t blame the NT cripple

It's been real NT.

I'm out.

Peace
#suicidewatch

I’m shocked how many of y’all think KD wants to go back. He ain’t ****in with that medical staff or coaching staff. Y’all crazy, he gone.

Klay getting his money and he earned it.

Kawhi could leave, what’s a better parting gift than a ring. If he wants to play in LA that bad, i would respect that move

I’m shocked how many of y’all think KD wants to go back. He ain’t ****in with that medical staff or coaching staff. Y’all crazy, he gone.

Klay getting his money and he earned it.

Kawhi could leave, what’s a better parting gift than a ring. If he wants to play in LA that bad, i would respect that move
My guy Kawhi is the best free agent position ever. KD hurt and he won a ring and he’s only 27 so he’s Free Agent #1. Son can be on his Kanye Biscuit Boy West and tell these owners give 50 million plus or I’m gonna quit. Kawhi can legit write his own ticket. Son can prob ask for a ownership percentage right now. Uncle Dennis our here winning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom