**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody locks up anyone in todays "freeflowing" NBA offenses. Willing team defenders that you can leave on an island and they can hold they water is what everyone sees and praises at this point. There were plenty of possessions in the ECF where Giannis got the ball inside the key and made one move and ended with a dunk like Kawhi wasn't even there. But catching it 30 feet away and putting his head down made life easier for Kawhi.

Akin to last year when there was some stat about Curry holding Bron to some ridiculously low shooting % and the usual suspects (same ones copping pleas for Curry now :lol:) where reposting it over and over as if it meant something. Bron like everyone else in the NBA was fighting for that switch. GS just had Draymond/KD/McGee/Looney walling off in the paint waiting for Bron.

Nobody locks up anyone in todays "freeflowing" NBA offenses. Willing team defenders that you can leave on an island and they can hold they water is what everyone sees and praises at this point. There were plenty of possessions in the ECF where Giannis got the ball inside the key and made one move and ended with a dunk like Kawhi wasn't even there. But catching it 30 feet away and putting his head down made life easier for Kawhi.

Akin to last year when there was some stat about Curry holding Bron to some ridiculously low shooting % and the usual suspects (same ones copping pleas for Curry now :lol:) where reposting it over and over as if it meant something. Bron like everyone else in the NBA was fighting for that switch. GS just had Draymond/KD/McGee/Looney walling off in the paint waiting for Bron.

So who y'all rooting for next year?
Looking forward to seeing Draymond & Steph approach the regular season with some urgency. Klay won’t be back until the last 10-15 games or so, so Steph & Dray will need to be out there almost every night, and playing at a high level.

Last time Steph was in that role he put together one of the greatest most entertaining regular season campaigns ever. Should be fun

Also hoping that AD does in fact go to LA and they keep Kuzma. Offense should be crazy good. Throw in Houston and we get pretty some fun matchups in the playoffs between LA, HOU, and GSW w/o KD

This was the most emotionally draining finals I've witnessed.
Looking forward to seeing Draymond & Steph approach the regular season with some urgency. Klay won’t be back until the last 10-15 games or so, so Steph & Dray will need to be out there almost every night, and playing at a high level.

Last time Steph was in that role he put together one of the greatest most entertaining regular season campaigns ever. Should be fun

Also hoping that AD does in fact go to LA and they keep Kuzma. Offense should be crazy good. Throw in Houston and we get pretty some fun matchups in the playoffs between LA, HOU, and GSW w/o KD
I'm thinking they're going to slide in, giving the bench more minutes. The Lakers sound like they'd be in the same situation as the warriors if they got ad. Top heavy, which I'm not sold on either ad or lbjs health lasting a tough battle in the west. Houston might have a shot, but they're a very unstable bet, at this point. Seems like a couple of role players coming up will make the difference for anyone, now

I'm gon love watching Steph play next season. No way he doesn't average 30 for the season.

Let’s say you are Demar Derozan,

Raptors resign Kawhi, and Lowry to short contracts.

Raptors extend an olive branch and say they want to run it back with you

You say yes or no?

This was the most emotionally draining finals I've witnessed.

I'm thinking they're going to slide in, giving the bench more minutes. The Lakers sound like they'd be in the same situation as the warriors if they got ad. Top heavy, which I'm not sold on either ad or lbjs health lasting a tough battle in the west. Houston might have a shot, but they're a very unstable bet, at this point. Seems like a couple of role players coming up will make the difference for anyone, now

Houston is finished. I been saying that for a minute too. They need to break it up before it's too late.

Jimmy opted out of his player option
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom