**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh I'd rather have Myrie but beggars can't be choosers. Never result wanted Juju gone. I guess this means Nets are going to pair Tobias with Myrie.

The funniest part is they could afford Kyrie/DLo and Tobias by trading Joe Harris (FA after 2019-20 and his salary will double) or Spencer Dinwiddie (FA after 2020-21 and his salary will likely double) and Dznan Musa.

Seems like such a stupid move.

Everything about Kawhi’s body language and what he’s saying is telling me he’s leaving

Everything about Kawhi’s body language and what he’s saying is telling me he’s leaving

Man it was decided a long time ago and everyone knows it.

The man has 2 rings and 2 FMVPs. Now all he has to do is stat pad and stay healthy until he retires.

Dinwiddie really isn’t the player DLo is. Dinwiddie is even less capable of meshing with Kyrie. He’s significantly worse at defense compared to DLo. has never been a good spot up shooter.

Also DLo wouldn’t prevent a Kyrie/Tobias combo. The only difficult issue is if it were a Kd level max

Trade Musa, Dinwiddie, 27 and 31 for 2-3 picks in 2020 draft and all you need for Tobias is to take a few mil pay cut. Which he should anyway.

Also long term they risk losing harris who will be a FA in 2020 and will get double his salary. 2021 Dinwiddie’s salary likely gets to high teens, low 20s if he’s “80% of DLo”

I’m shocked how many of y’all think KD wants to go back. He ain’t ****in with that medical staff or coaching staff. Y’all crazy, he gone.

Klay getting his money and he earned it.

Kawhi could leave, what’s a better parting gift than a ring. If he wants to play in LA that bad, i would respect that move

Kawhi can leave and I wouldn't feel no ways.

Thank you Kawhi

So who y'all rooting for next year?

Same as the last 24yrs

All of us, huh?

That's how it works on NT right? :lol:

StanFan is worse in the College Football thread.
He's trash in the MLB thread too. Stopped checking there.

I think so too man, but you never know.

A sign and trade of Tobias for D-Lo would make a lot of sense if possible. Don’t know if either team would wanna do a deal with each other though.

Dinwiddie really isn’t the player DLo is. Dinwiddie is also even less capable of meshing with Kyrie. He’s significantly worse at defense compared to DLo. has never been a good spot up shooter.

Also DLo wouldn’t prevent a Kyrie/Tobias combo.

Trade Musa, Dinwiddie, 27 and 31 for 2-3 picks in 2020 draft and all you need for Tobias is to take a few mil pay cut.

Also long term they risk losing harris who will be a FA in 2020 and will get double his salary. 2021 Dinwiddie’s salary likely gets to high teens, low 20s if he’s “80% of DLo”

KD and Kyrie is a package deal. You stagger Kyrie and Spence while KD heals.

It's basically next year is the same team that made the playoffs but swapping in Kyrie and Taurean Prince for Alan Crabbe and DLo

Because he costs 1/3 as much while being 80% of player

I'm choosing Spencer at 11.3 over DLo for 27
Maybe 80% of the player at this very moment, which is arguable. D’Lo just made the all star game at an age when Dinwiddie wasn’t even a rotation player. He’s on an entirely different trajectory. It’s a no brainer.

If Kawhi leaves, I'll respect him even more for being his own man. I hate seeing these players get pressured into signing or staying somewhere they don't really want to be at. **** is weak as hell. To leave after winning a ring is crazy. Although I think you bring back the same roster, they wouldn't make the Finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom