**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean the last few 3rd options in the finals have been Klay Thompson, Kevin Love, Kyle Lowry. All making big money.

Klay is under appreciated big time. Second best SG in the league. Hes already proven to be the 2nd best player on a championship team. He’s def max worthy.

DLo is good. I just don’t know if he’s max good. Sixers would be a great fit actually.

IMG_20190518_072726.jpg

Klay is under appreciated big time. Second best SG in the league. Hes already proven to be the 2nd best player on a championship team. He’s def max worthy.

DLo is good. I just don’t know if he’s max good. Sixers would be a great fit actually.
I mean even if they kept the same group, they were gonna have to pay Barnes/Dray big money.

Point being you’re paying a lot for that third guy.

MVP MVP free agency predictions
Kawhi- TOR
KD- NYK
Kyrie- BKN
Klay- GS
Kemba- LAC
Jimmy- LAL
Boogie- NYK
Tobias- BKN
Middleton- MIL
D'Lo- PHX

Trade market:
AD- LAL
CP0- MIA
Capela- BOS

Lol.....

Of course these are your predictions.

I was hype for this free agency earlier in the year but how everything turned out I dead *** wouldn’t doubt it if all the big names besides Kyrie, Tobias and D-Lo go back to their same teams. Maybe Kemba if he takes playing meaningful basketball over the money that Charlotte can give him.

MVP MVP free agency predictions
Kawhi- TOR
KD- NYK
Kyrie- BKN
Klay- GS
Kemba- LAC
Jimmy- LAL
Boogie- NYK
Tobias- BKN
Middleton- MIL
D'Lo- PHX

Trade market:
AD- LAL
CP0- MIA
Capela- BOS
Kemba? F that! Just when i was about to come around to you......

If Kawhi leaves, I'll respect him even more for being his own man. I hate seeing these players get pressured into signing or staying somewhere they don't really want to be at. **** is weak as hell. To leave after winning a ring is crazy. Although I think you bring back the same roster, they wouldn't make the Finals.

Who is beating toronto outta the east?

No need to he sad. Apparently they won't be upset since they expected him to dip anyway

Even if Leonard returns, if Philly/MIL keep most of their rotation it's going to be bloodshed

Still can't believe how close Philly was to eliminating them

And if Philly loses just one of Tobias or especially Jimmy, they take a major step backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom