**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing Demarcus play in the finals was just sad.
Dude has no more lift, and no post moves.
He was literally just bulldozing his way to the paint with his fat ***, and got away with so much.
Agreed, he should have adjusted to his lack of athleticism, but maybe he played with hesitation due to recent injuries or even still felt hobbled. Either way, he pissed me off.

Seeing Demarcus play in the finals was just sad.
Dude has no more lift, and no post moves.
He was literally just bulldozing his way to the paint with his fat ***, and got away with so much.

Sucks to see DCuzz reduced to this. His Sacramento bullyball was so damn amazing to watch. Now his drop step looks like he’s doing it in quicksand and he gets tangled up/stripped every single time he tries to spin in the post.

If he signs with another team i wish my dude all the best and hope he’s able to return to form.

Last edited:
I have no idea how the nba finals is going to look like next yr.
Here a sneak peek into the future of the WCF game 5.

84BC2CA9-2595-44B9-B38F-86A9EBF6D546.jpeg

Game buzzer beater by yours truly.

Safe to say warriors not making the wcf next year. It'll be hard enough getting in the playoffs tbh.
The uncertainty has me pretty interested in next season, even if the Lakers make it to the Finals with a new player. This is why I want Kawhi in the east, I want to see how other potential powerhouses/contenders do against him in the Finals. Part of me wondered if Houston would've beat the Cavs last year, but I'm a Warriors fan so I didn't want to be at out expense. Had we gotten injuries last year to cut our postseason short, I would've went for a team in the west.

Power balance shifted now Warriors have been knocked off and severely hampered with injury.
This is what they need more than anything. They don’t need to spend 30 mill per year on Tobias Harris to be a better version of Harrison Barnes.

Kemba :nerd:

They already said the proper credential was a gold wrist band to go onto the court.

I def side with Masai on this one but that angle is incorrect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom