**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
KD playoff success, other than 1 year, is related to his stint with GS an established system, or else he wouldn't have any jewelry.

Man almost broke the NBA record for points scored in the postseason while guarding the opposing teams best player every night. FOH

This hasnt been the case for 3+ years now. Certainly wasnt the case this finals when he was locking up Andre and McKinnie.

(Waits for standard NT response attacking me rather than addressing the post though)

At some point he is probably going to be there, but too soon for all that. Two finals MVPs at age 27 and being a top 3 defender damn near every year since he got into the league is a helluva start tho

Wylin with the Kawhi top 10 talk :lol:

I will say though...if he dips from Toronto and goes to someone like the Clips and wins with an entirely different team for the 3rd time, at 30 or younger, that would be wild.

He’s still so young. A lot can happen.

I've watched a few Kawhi interviews today and its clear he isn't convinced he will be back with the Raptors. Dude is elusive in his responses with "I'm not sure" rather than something along the lines of "I'm happy in Toronto" or "I want to come back". There was one interview with him and Lowry together and Lowry said he won't try to convince him to stay because its not something he does. Lowry might already know Kawhi is leaving.

This hasnt been the case for 3+ years now. Certainly wasnt the case this finals when he was locking up Andre and McKinnie.

(Waits for standard NT response attacking me rather than addressing the post though)

The ****? Did he not guard Giannis, Ben, and klay for a good stretch?

Get the **** out of here with that disingenuous ********.

You warrior fans are going way out your way to discredit one of the craziest playoff runs we have probably ever seen from a player

I’m dying.. the narrative continues

KD’s OKC squad lost to an all time warriors squad with prime Steph and Klay.
Kawhi beat a warriors squad with Quinn cook, McKinney and Jeri on the court with 9 minutes to go.

But don’t let the facts get in the way of your narrative.

I’m dying.. the narrative continues

KD’s OKC squad lost to an all time warriors squad with prime Steph and Klay.
Kawhi beat a warriors squad with Quinn cook, McKinney and Jeri on the court with 9 minutes to go.

But don’t let the facts get in the way of your narrative.

Let's ignore the fact that the warriors could have just as easily been swept in this series

Music for champions!!!

#Theyhatetoseeit
upload_2019-6-14_15-13-5.jpeg

1hashtag
1youtubevideo
thatlogicflawed

Let's ignore the fact that the warriors could have just as easily been swept in this series

Let’s just make **** up in our heads because we can’t even gather the facts to have an argument

They didn’t get swept, and you’re still not walking. Those are facts

kareems record was never a given
kd would've had to continue to average 28 plus while staying healthy for 7 yrs
he's been avg less than that since joining the dubs. maintaining that type of production at the later stages would've been a tall order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom