**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
These injuries to Klay and KD really puts LeBrons 8 straight finals runs into perspective. How the dude piled on so many minutes without once picking up a significant injury is mind boggling.

KD at 75% is still better than some of the guys we will see maxed out this offseason. Only reason i'm not in it for the Lakers trying to sign him is because Bron is already aging. But if i'm the Knicks for example... I'm willing to bite the bullet on that first year of rehab rather then spend it on role players
Any team other than the Warriors would be dumb to max KD. 75% player for 100% money foh

Crazy that I heard about klay's acl and didn't think anything of it. Doesn't even register to me as a serious injury anymore. And with how Rudy gay and then boogie's fatass looked once he got in shape, I think KD will still be an elite player

D8_4sCSU8AUR6Uc.jpg

Crazy that I heard about klay's acl and didn't think anything of it. Doesn't even register to me as a serious injury anymore. And with how Rudy gay and then boogie's fatass looked once he got in shape, I think KD will still be an elite player
Really? They both seemed to have fallen off badly compared to pre injury days to me. I can't imagine building around post injury KD. I can still see him offering value in a pre established system.

ACL different bunch of players bounce back. Achilles is a whole another level. KD will be a step slower and league will improve.

Rudy Gay doesn’t have the same role as a KD tho so he looks fine as a role player for the Spurs...

Boogie will never be the same he will be 30 soon and I see him signing nothing but 1 to 2 year deals for the rest of his career

KD missed 1.5-2 months of ball, came back into the nba finals off one practice and proceeded to **** on everyone and score 11 points in less than a quarter. He was the best player on the court after not playing for 6 weeks.

He’ll be fine post Achilles.

Klay Gained a fan in me man. What a hooper. Best shooter I’ve ever seen. Big boy balls pause.

KD missed 1.5-2 months of ball, came back into the nba finals off one practice and proceeded to **** on everyone and score 11 points in less than a quarter. He was the best player on the court after not playing for 6 weeks.

Dont let them 11 points fool you bro
He wasn’t KD out there

"KD looked fine just taking jumpshots before his achilles blew so he'll be fine afterwards"

See how that doesn't make much sense?

Dont let them 11 points fool you bro
He wasn’t KD out there

No doubt. He scored 11 and could barely move.
I still think he’ll be straight man.

Worst comes to worst he turns into a 7 foot floor spacer like dirk.

It sucks he’s probably not a top 10 all time player caliber anymore but I have no doubt saying he’ll still be like top 25 post Achilles

16 months is different than 30 days bruh and hell be 2 years older on top of that. He MAY still be a good player but if you think hes still gonna be top 3 in the league I dont know what to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom