**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Board Man is making his decision quick like not even taking meetings with teams quick. I'm going to need AD to be a Laker by Sunday at the latest. Gotta start off the new decade right.

I feel like Board Man is making his decision quick like not even taking meetings with teams quick. I'm going to need AD to be a Laker by Sunday at the latest. Gotta start off the new decade right.
Already done the way these people in the know are talking

AD - Lakers
KD - Warriors
Klay - Warriors
Kawhi - Raptors / Clippers
Kyrie - Nets
Tobias Harris - Nets / Sixers
Jimmy Butler - Sixers / Knicks
Kemba - Hornets / Mavericks
Khris Middleton - Mavericks / Bucks
Bradley Beal - Pelicans (via Lakers trade)
D’Angelo Russell - Knicks (Weird Right)
Mike Conley - Pacers

My 1st options are what I think are more likely
By your estimation, the pelicans are gonna flip a disgruntled allstar with a lot of baggage (Rich paul) in the final year of his contract for this years top 4 pick, top 2 pick from three years ago and a top 4 pick (in a redraft) from 2 years ago AND an NBA all star borderline 3rd team all NBA player?

While guys like kawhi and pg13 got traded for only 1 player each and another bench player (derozen and olodipo who at the time was basically clarkson with better defense)

You do realize the training staff for Golden State was new this year right?

The training staff from his first 2 years went to Atlanta.

You don't know what you are talking about so let's just end the discussion and move on.

He ain't coming back for less than the Supermax and even then maybe not.

You’re projecting what you want, not what you know. The training staff isn’t the only thing that makes up the Golden State organization. You know, the team he’s been playing for these past 3 seasons. Got him 2 championships and 2 MVP’s, etc. Neither you or I know what KD is going to do but we BOTH know Golden State has a better chance than anyone next season in attaining KD.

You’re projecting what you want, not what you know. The training staff isn’t the only thing that makes up the Golden State organization. You know, the team he’s been playing for these past 3 seasons. Got him 2 championships and 2 MVP’s, etc. Neither you or I know what KD is going to do but we BOTH know Golden State has a better chance than anyone next season in attaining KD.

K

If Kawhi comes to the Clippers are we the favorites out of the west?

868369D2-765D-4DC0-BBC7-CADA17FE9999.jpeg

I can see Klay and KD reupping given the circumstances...they expected to go out on top then dip, now they probly feel some type of way bout how it all ended

Klay is definitely coming back.... KD i'm not too sure... & i think boogie is gonna sign back with them also after the way this season went i think this team will probably just grow stronger.

Also as far as steph goes... if i'm the warriors i'm def keeping him on a minutes restriction next year. there is no reason to run him & Dray to the ground next season. What they need the most right now may be a lottery pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom