**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just meant Brooklyn doesn’t get attention like that. It’s not a demanding fan base

Kyrie is a beyond talented player. Attention will follow him wherever he goes. May be a double edged sword.

Gotta keep the same energy with the Clippers and Laker comparison. Brooklyn is where it's hot right now. Why they gon go to New York when they ain't done **** lately?

The same energy is kept. The Lakers are the marquee b-ball franchise in California, even after the Dubs quasi-dynasty recently. Jerry West or the advent of Kawhi can’t make the Clippers sexy. And with what happened last night a lot of us including myself may be eating crow on Lebron and the Lakers not winning a ‘ship

Kyrie is a beyond talented player. Attention will follow him wherever he goes. May be a double edged sword.

The same energy is kept. The Lakers are the marquee b-ball franchise in California, even after the Dubs quasi-dynasty recently. Jerry West or the advent of Kawhi can’t make the Clippers sexy. And with what happened last night a lot of us including myself may be eating crow on Lebron and the Lakers not winning a ‘ship

Yeah but supposedly all that the Lakers run Cali talk doesn't matter anymore because the Clippers are what's hot now. The same should be the same for NY and Brooklyn. I don't see how that narrative should change now.

I hear that but at least they headed in the right direction. Knicks been stuck in the same position for the past 10 years. Basketball wise it’s not even close. Samething with the lakers that crap a mess.

Knicks have their young guys and a bulk of draft picks. This isn’t the same situation as the last 10 years. But I get it that the narrative will stick until drastic changes are made

It totally makes no sense. I mean he won’t get trashed by his own team/local media like he did in Boston but the oncourt fit is not impressive.

Unless he knows for a literal fact the Nets are acquiring another superstar this summer it really is a pointless move. They’ll be a solid 3-5 seed but he had the pieces in place to legit win a championship with his team this year and next if Hayward’s health comes along.

Yeah but supposedly all that the Lakers run Cali talk doesn't matter anymore because the Clippers are what's hot now. The same should be the same for NY and Brooklyn. I don't see how that narrative should change now.
I don’t get the point you are trying to make

I've seen a prime Dwight Howard play games with my team. I'm just gonna wait until pen meets the paper and Kyrie is a Net.

While the Clippers are indeed what’s hot now, LA will always be a Laker dominated city. & I’m sure the Clipper fans understand and acknowledge that. Same thing with the Knicks/Nets thing. The Nets are literally still a new team in NY :lol:

I hit on that plus 20/1 on bovada too as soon as I found out about klay...with those 2 guys out its lebrons best chance...was thinking them or Portland...Houston has shot but dont trust them and 12 to 1 ain't worth it

D8_prHZVAAAcMat.jpg:large

In all seriousness everyone said the raptors were done too

On this very website the raptors traded for Kawhi and people still were on “raptors gonna raptor” steez

Harden is a walking 55 wins and is insanely durable. As long as the latter stays true the rockets are absolutely in play.

AD - Lakers
KD - Knicks / Nets
Klay - Warriors / Lakers
Kawhi - Clippers
Kyrie - Nets
Tobias Harris - ?
Jimmy butler - Philly / Clippers
Kemba - Knicks?
Khris Middleton - Bucks
Bradley Beal -? (Not a FA but Midas whale be)
D’angelo Russell - ?
Mike Conley - ?

My guesses right now

Last edited:
In all seriousness everyone said the raptors were done too

On this very website the raptors traded for Kawhi and people still were on “raptors gonna raptor” steez

Harden is a walking 55 wins and is insanely durable. As long as the latter stays true the rockets are absolutely in play.

Kyle Lowry was the best player on the floor for a championship last night but Harden can't get it together?

Rockets just need to run it back.

Also think that teams may be more willing to do a year of AD with the warriors being the walking dead

Mentioned it earlier but Portland? Denver? Could see a plethora of teams now talking themselves into discussions raising AD’s value even more

Kyle Lowry was the best player on the floor for a championship last night but Harden can't get it together?

Rockets just need to run it back.

They said Dallas should blow it up too.

When you have a guy in his prime who’s not a fake superstar you absolutely should run it back

How many guys right now just by being on the team will guarantee you 55+ wins?

The rockets were decimated by injuries last year were as low as the 14th seed by December and still won like 53 games and were the best team in the league post all star break. That’s actually what happened. And he’s not old

I don’t see why you wouldn’t run it back. Makes no sense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom