**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
AD - Lakers
KD - Knicks
Klay - Warriors / Lakers
Kawhi - Clippers
Kyrie - Nets
Tobias Harris - ?
Jimmy butler - Philly / Clippers
Kemba - Knicks

My guesses right now

There is ZERO chance KD is bouncing to the Knicks this summer while missing all next season and rehabbing with a completely new training staff. I can’t see him or Klay signing elsewhere while missing all of next season. These injuries just made them closer.

Not only that, but KD also is not bouncing to the Knicks when it looks like nobody else is going there. Kyrie going to the Nets seems like KD gave him the heads up he ain’t coming to NYC anymore. Cause Kyrie knows with the Nets he’s at least joining a playoff roster and with the current Knicks he’d be joining the worst team in the league.

If you listen to the end of the windhorst pod Perkins said the deal for AD is done. Windhorst sounded flustered he let it out lol

Knicks would be stupid to give KD a deal. With all that is known about achilles injuries in NBA.

There is ZERO chance KD is bouncing to the Knicks this summer while missing all next season and rehabbing with a completely new training staff. I can’t see him or Klay signing elsewhere while missing all of next season. These injuries just made them closer.

Not only that, but KD also is not bouncing to the Knicks when it looks like nobody else is going there. Kyrie going to the Nets seems like KD gave him the heads up he ain’t coming to NYC anymore. Cause Kyrie knows with the Nets he’s at least joining a playoff roster and with the current Knicks he’d be joining the worst team in the league.

Well I mean maybe KD joins the nets then? I still maintain that he’s not returning to golden state. He’s referred to golden state as a chapter in his book and this chapter is over. I’d be surprised but I don’t know you may be right.

I think these injuries may or may not have made them closer we don’t know that :lol: but what I do know is that becoming closer doesn’t inherently mean that he’ll come back to the team. Business is business

I'll bet money KD doesn't go back to Golden State.

Them dudes ****** up his diagnosis.

Jay Williams wouldn't have been on ESPN talking so passionately about it if he didn't know.

we gonna need mo slander on frailboi burry smh

Warriors losing the way they did and with the injuries ensures kd and Klay coming back to run it again. It will be their redemption song

still need to find a way to reload on the bench. dubs had no depth whatsoever. might even be a reason why everybody still to breakdown (i know they have been in the finals 5 straight year but whatever)

Warriors losing the way they did and with the injuries ensures kd and Klay coming back to run it again. It will be their redemption song

Yeah I just feel like there’s zero chance they go out like this. Before I thought he’d leave because he needed to feel the love and admiration for his talent. Now everybody will be rooting for him and Klay on the Warriors.

I'll bet money KD doesn't go back to Golden State.

Them dudes ****ed up his diagnosis.

Jay Williams wouldn't have been on ESPN talking so passionately about it if he didn't know.

With GS medical team ******* up as bad as they did, no way KD risks rehab with a new medical team who’s goal is to get past the second round of the playoffs

My thing with KD is it worth opting in, coming back and reaggravating that injury or being a shell of his former self and messing up his money in 2020? Or should he take that max deal from NYK or another team to lock up what could potentially be his last big payday?

With GS medical team ****ing up as bad as they did, no way KD risks rehab with a new medical team who’s goal is to get past the second round of the playoffs

You gotta be kidding me right?

He tore Achilles because THEY misdiagnosed him but he's going to trust them because he's knows them?

That literally makes zero sense.

My guesses right now
AD - Lakers
KD - Warriors
Klay - Warriors
Kawhi - Raptors / Clippers
Kyrie - Nets
Tobias Harris - Nets / Sixers
Jimmy Butler - Sixers / Knicks
Kemba - Hornets / Mavericks
Khris Middleton - Mavericks / Bucks
Bradley Beal - Pelicans (via Lakers trade)
D’Angelo Russell - Knicks (Weird Right)
Mike Conley - Pacers

My 1st options are what I think are more likely

If Danny really turned down a Kawhi trade for the sake of holding on to Jaylen

giphy.gif

Knicks would be stupid to give KD a deal. With all that is known about achilles injuries in NBA.

I've seen the likes of Lance Thomas, Alexey Shved, Jeremy Tyler, Kadeem Allen, Mario Hezonja, Ramon Sessions, Mindaugas Kuzminskas, Sasha Vujacic, Chris Smith, Langston Galloway, and Chasson Randle play basketball over the past few seasons.

Durant could have his leg amputated & I'd want him on the team.

I've seen the likes of Lance Thomas, Alexey Shved, Jeremy Tyler, Kadeem Allen, Mario Hezonja, Ramon Sessions, Mindaugas Kuzminskas, Sasha Vujacic, Chris Smith, Langston Galloway, and Chasson Randle play basketball over the past few seasons.

Durant could have his leg amputated & I'd want him on the team.
Not for a max slot. KD gonna sit out a year collecting money then come back from an achilles at 32. **** might just be T Mac all over again :smh:

You gotta be kidding me right?

He tore Achilles because THEY misdiagnosed him but he's going to trust them because he's knows them?

That literally makes zero sense.

A team that’s conditioned him for 3 seasons vs a totally new team? Ineptitude or not familiarity is gonna be a big factor in this decision

In all seriousness everyone said the raptors were done too

On this very website the raptors traded for Kawhi and people still were on “raptors gonna raptor” steez

Harden is a walking 55 wins and is insanely durable. As long as the latter stays true the rockets are absolutely in play.

Harden ain't made of the same stuff Kawhi is though. There were plenty of people who at minimum picked TOR to get to the ECF when they acquired Kawhi on here.

A team that’s conditioned him for 3 seasons vs a totally new team? Ineptitude or not familiarity is gonna be a big factor in this decision

You do realize the training staff for Golden State was new this year right?

The training staff from his first 2 years went to Atlanta.

You don't know what you are talking about so let's just end the discussion and move on.

He ain't coming back for less than the Supermax and even then maybe not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom