**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One small Kawhi Leonard misquote results in fresh batch of free agency speculation

A since-deleted tweet from SB Nation’s Kristian Winfield:

Kawhi Leonard says bringing Toronto their first championship is the most satisfying part of the experience:

“This is something they can build on.”

“They.”

That one pronoun was immediately met with eye emojis, immediate conclusions and jokes on Twitter. Clearly, Leonard is leaving. Unless he isn’t

Anyone see the news that the Wizards plan to offer Maasai Ujiri $10m a year?

Apparently offering him an ownership stake too...

It'd be tempting but I cant see him taking it,he can have any job in the league he wants at this point

Apparently offering him an ownership stake too...

It'd be tempting but I cant see him taking it,he can have any job in the league he wants at this point
Yeah he's a brilliant GM. If I'm an owner seeing him do what he did in two really challenging situations I'd pay him whatever he wanted. Wish the Knicks could take a shot at him.

Let’s all finally read the writing on the wall. People didn’t do so when LeBron was giving hints up the wazoo he was coming to LA

Kyrie going to the nets. Fired his agent 1.5 weeks before free agency. Signs with agency that has ties to nets. From nj grew up a nets fan. Just accept it

Who else? Klay has said he wants to come back to dubs and Lacob def maxing him to sell tickets in sf

Let’s all finally read the writing on the wall. People didn’t do so when LeBron was giving hints up the wazoo he was coming to LA

Kyrie going to the nets. Fired his agent 1.5 weeks before free agency. Signs with agency that has ties to nets. From nj grew up a nets fan. Just accept it

Who else? Klay has said he wants to come back to dubs and Lacob def maxing him to sell tickets in sf

I don’t think anybody including Celtics fans thought he was coming back :lol:

It seemed like Nets or Knicks when the season ended but he’s a lock to go to Brooklyn now

Dr. David Chao knew it from watching the mechanics of the fall and Klay's reaction. That dude is almost always right.

What awful luck for Klay.

Injuries in general the past couple years

Hayward
Cousins
Oladipo
Bron
Kyrie
Klay
KD
Kawhi
Wall

Kyrie has an opening to not be stupid and fix his mistake and he wants to go to the Nets :stoneface:

home-is-where-the-heart-is-pillow-c.jpg

Kyrie has an opening to not be stupid and fix his mistake and he wants to go to the Nets :stoneface:
It totally makes no sense. I mean he won’t get trashed by his own team/local media like he did in Boston but the oncourt fit is not impressive.

It totally makes no sense. I mean he won’t get trashed by his own team/local media like he did in Boston but the oncourt fit is not impressive.

Sports is fickle. He’s immune the first season but afterwards slander will always exist if he fails to get it done. The East is being rebuilt and is stronger than ever now. Recruiting to Brooklyn isn’t going to be easy. He can sign a 2 year with the Lakers and get everything he wants along with most likely another ring and will be better for it down the line.

Sports is fickle. He’s immune the first season but afterwards slander will always exist if he fails to get it done. The East is being rebuilt and is stronger than ever now. Recruiting to Brooklyn isn’t going to be easy. He can sign a 2 year with the Lakers and get everything he wants along with most likely another ring and will be better for it down the line.
I just meant Brooklyn doesn’t get attention like that. It’s not a demanding fan base

Because the Knicks are the marquee franchise in that state.
Gotta keep the same energy with the Clippers and Laker comparison. Brooklyn is where it's hot right now. Why they gon go to New York when they ain't done **** lately?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom