**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 MF's! :pimp: #DubsIn4 :pimp:

dray.PNG

We're getting Lebron's son #Dubs2021 :pimp:

Does this injury make someone else in the league go all out on AD to cash in on the Warriors demise?

Someone’s gotta feel like now’s they’re chance.
NO isn't really in a rush to be competitive rt now so a deal for a mid allstar like demar or Oladipo doesn't make sense for them.

So it only makes sense for teams that are sweet spot of being ready to contend and have young players/future assets that fit Zion's timeline.

Like Denver could put all their chips in but they have a home grown core that will be competing for several year . Why risk that for one yr of AD?

If cousins leave ... looney leave .... Livingston’s leave ....

You have Durant / klay out for most if not all season

That’s leaves iggy/ curry/ /draymond and you gotta hope they play all the time ....

And you have to sign players to minimum / and small money deals .....

They make the playoffs. But this ain’t a top 4/5 team in the west if teams now only have to guard curry

On the real. I feel humbled after this experience... Finally our Teflon Don had a crack... :smh: I hope Klay and KD take time and get right and come back on some Rocky "stair-steppin" Championship punch again and we get a ³Peat- 2021-2024 :pimp:
upload_2019-6-14_2-23-17.jpeg

upload_2019-6-14_2-22-0.jpeg

upload_2019-6-14_2-23-54.jpeg

#dubsin8
upload_2019-6-14_2-29-40.jpeg

Last edited:
Kyrie Irving is prepared to sign with the Brooklyn Nets when he becomes a free agent on July 1st, according to a source with ties to Roc Nation who spoke with Steve Bulpett of the Boston Herald.

A separate league source told Bulpett that his team has also received the same information about Irving already deciding upon the Nets.

He'll demand a trade next summer :lol:

:nerd: Might have to do that for the 6ers. Ironically enough our sorry asses almost had the raptors going home if not for that shot

Milwaukee would’ve took y’all out back...

Although I will say y’all do have a good shot if Kawhi leaves and you bring back one of JCole/Stringer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom