**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets coming out the west
upload_2019-6-14_12-42-32.gif

I do think Boogie will be able to help somebody next year, even if he’s not fully healthy. Defensively it was really tough for him to make up for Steve Curry’s putrid defense, given his lack of range of motion. As that gradually improves as he is further removed from injury, he should be able to fit ok if the backcourt is decent enough defensively. Obviously still won’t be a “good” defender by any means, but enough to get by given what he’s able to bring to the table on the other side of the ball.

I certainly wouldn’t pay him anything close to what he’d normally be worth healthy, but wouldn’t be surprised at all if someone gave him $10-15M this summer.

Klay is definitely coming back.... KD i'm not too sure... & i think boogie is gonna sign back with them also after the way this season went i think this team will probably just grow stronger.

Also as far as steph goes... if i'm the warriors i'm def keeping him on a minutes restriction next year. there is no reason to run him & Dray to the ground next season. What they need the most right now may be a lottery pick.
KD better take GS money and call it a career. He ain't getting another max offer smh.

KD at 75% is still better than some of the guys we will see maxed out this offseason. Only reason i'm not in it for the Lakers trying to sign him is because Bron is already aging. But if i'm the Knicks for example... I'm willing to bite the bullet on that first year of rehab rather then spend it on role players

Klay deserves that money. He’ll recover from the ACL. Only 29, one of the best defenders in the league, one of the best shooters ever, and was arguably their best player in every game that the team faced true adversity.

Klay deserves that money. He’ll recover from the ACL. Only 29, one of the best defenders in the league, one of the best shooters ever, and was arguably their best player in every game that the team faced true adversity.
Beal showed he’s ready to take another step but damb Klay was going nuclear.. still riding with klay, hopefully that knee is good to go after a season off

klay will be fine. he was never jumping out the gym or killing guys with his first step. he still will have the quickest release and be able to move w/o the ball to get open

there's going to be opportunities for guys to step in and step up next season. interested to see what type of free agents they will target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom