**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s just make **** up in our heads because we can’t even gather the facts to have an argument

They didn’t get swept, and you’re still not walking. Those are facts

Oh a disability joke in 2019, why don’t you do everyone a favor and hang yourself with your belt. That will easily be the most productive thing you have done in your life

I’m really interested to see what Masai will do with the team for next year

Kawhi a coin flip
Lowry expiring
Ibaka expiring
Gasol player option
Danny Green UFA

DDA44835-6E10-4D46-B816-71B8E2828509.jpeg

I’m really interested to see what Masai will do with the team for next year

Kawhi a coin flip
Lowry expiring
Ibaka expiring
Gasol player option
Danny Green UFA

If Kawhi leaves you gotta think he’d let all the other guys walk and rebuild right?

The ****? Did he not guard Giannis, Ben, and klay for a good stretch?

Get the **** out of here with that disingenuous bull****.

You warrior fans are going way out your way to discredit one of the craziest playoff runs we have probably ever seen from a player

Figured you would come at me the way you did. Not surprising at all.

Its not disingenuous in the slightest bit, nor was I posting it to discredit Kawhi at all. He was amazing on the offensive end. He was good defensively too. But he absolutely was NOT guarding the opponents best player all playoffs long. YOU are the one being disingenuous if thats what you think happened.

Like I said, he hasnt been doing this on a regular basis since the 14-15 season. Once his offensive workload picked up, his defensive one shrunk substantially.

If Kawhi leaves you gotta think he’d let all the other guys walk and rebuild right?
Should probably let the old guys walk and build around Siakam/Vanvleet maybe we can land an elite free agent in a few.

Masai would probably go hard after Giannis 2021

This seems like a tough move to make, even if Kawhi leaves.

Rebuilding from square 1 would be like thanos'ing your team.
Really hard to convince FA to sign for Toronto

Hopefully the ring will change that.

Might be one and done like the 04 Pistons though they did make it back to the finals the year after

kareems record was never a given
kd would've had to continue to average 28 plus while staying healthy for 7 yrs
he's been avg less than that since joining the dubs. maintaining that type of production at the later stages would've been a tall order
yeah lebron has aged as well as you can and he's 6k away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom