**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
just make sure you keep receipts that i was the first to put it on wax that if bucks meet gsw, they popping them in 6. and giannis gets fmvp. not to say bucks can't lose before hand though. all about matchups.

:lol: i'm not thinking about toronto. they aint **** til they do something special. you aint winning **** if your 2nd best player is kylie lowry.

Did Lebby get a new hair piece? Keep seeing that video of him and KD kee keeying and he got a new carpet.

0A9196AC-C163-468E-88B6-FCD75798A4D3.jpeg

Time to go up

Fast food? :sick::smh:

Oh my god. Nate Duncan watched a 30 min scrimmage with porter jr and said he couldn’t bend over or get into a decent defensive stance

Said he isn’t even close to ready to be back (no pun)

Jesssssuuuussssss

Oh my god. Nate Duncan watched a 30 min scrimmage with porter jr and said he couldn’t bend over or get into a decent defensive stance

Said he isn’t even close to ready to be back (no pun)

Jesssssuuuussssss

Yikes. Good thing they don't need him. Back injuries are often the most debilitating, look at Dwert.

just make sure you keep receipts that i was the first to put it on wax that if bucks meet gsw, they popping them in 6. and giannis gets fmvp. not to say bucks can't lose before hand though. all about matchups.

:lol: i'm not thinking about toronto. they aint **** til they do something special. you aint winning **** if your 2nd best player is kylie lowry.

The second best player on both of those top teams are Khris Middleton and Kyle Lowry.

This is why I’m not counting out the Sixers and Celtics. Once the playoffs we’ll see if all that depth on both the Raptors and Celtics can withstand the legitimate star talent on the Sixers and Celtics when they actually give a ****

The second best player on both of those top teams are Khris Middleton and Kyle Lowry.

This is why I’m not counting out the Sixers and Celtics. Once the playoffs we’ll see if all that depth on both the Raptors and Celtics can withstand the legitimate star talent on the Sixers and Celtics when they actually give a ****

Who's the 2nd best player on the Celtics and Sixers?

The 6ers got a PG that's a big liability come playoff time though.

i'm in for philly to live up to it's potential too. brett brown gotta be in his prime coaching bag though. he's still figuring out how to use jimmy and tobias. and ben a scary boy. on paper, they're tough. in games, they're fluff. time to grow up.

my expectations for boston are low. they hate each other and kyrie is a nut case and is leaving and doesnt even try to hide it. that locker room is fractured. they aint playing for one another.

giannis on god mode and he's coming, fast. he reminds me of those 60+ win cavs teams bron. but...this milwaukee team is way better. they aint getting smoked in the playoffs like bron did.

I didn't watch the game, but did Steph forget to wear his contacts last night?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom