**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Simmons
E8FBD367-F1CE-43CE-AAE1-D693BE2DA68F.jpeg

448C9D4F-E630-4CC7-9D1F-3C66ED98D0A7.jpeg
:lol:

Who's the 2nd best player on the Celtics and Sixers?

Ben Simmons, Jimmy Butler, Tobias Harris, JJ Redick/Tatum, Horford, Smart, Hayward, Rozier, Morris >>>>> Middleton, Bledsoe, Lopez, Hill, Ilyasova/Lowry, Siakam, Danny Green, washed Gasol, Ibaka

In the regular season when a lot of the top paid star players take it easy more than half of the time depth can win you a lot of games. In the playoffs when those rotations are cut short it’s star level talent that wins you those games and takes over.

Ben Simmons, Jimmy Butler, Tobias Harris, JJ Redick/Tatum, Horford, Smart, Hayward, Rozier, Morris >>>>> Middleton, Bledsoe, Lopez, Hill, Ilyasova/Lowry, Siakam, Danny Green, washed Gasol, Ibaka

In the regular season when a lot of the top paid star players take it easy more than half of the time depth can win you a lot of games. In the playoffs when those rotations are cut short it’s star level talent that wins you those games and takes over.

I asked you who was the Celtics and Sixers 2nd best players and you gave me an entire team roster.

Care to wager?

I asked you who was the Celtics and Sixers 2nd best players and you gave me an entire team roster.

The Sixers second best player differs on a nightly basis. But their 2nd-4th best players are all better than the Bucks and Raptors second best players and their 5th best player is one of the greatest shooters in NBA history.

Celtics have a bunch of playoff tested dudes who took LeBron to 7 games without their best player last year.

Both teams have the talent and inconsistency to either lose in the first round or win the Finals this year.

The Sixers second best player differs on a nightly basis. But their 2nd-4th best players are all better than the Bucks and Raptors second best players and their 5th best player is one of the greatest shooters in NBA history.

Celtics have a bunch of playoff tested dudes who took LeBron to 7 games without their best player last year.

Both teams have the talent and inconsistency to either lose in the first round or win the Finals this year.

So neither team has a 2nd best player that would be vastly better than Middleton or Lowry or even one that you can name as such. Thanks once again for your great analysis.

Sixers are average offensively and ok defensively and have chemistry issues and zero depth outside of their top 5.

Celtics are better offensively and defensively but hate playing with each other and there's no defined roles for anybody.

Bucks and Raptors have far less questions, are both elite offensively and defensively, barring health for the Bucks they should definitely be matching up in the ECF.

This conversation reminds me I was gonna mention how great Bledsoe has been ever since we gave him the extension. A lot of people speculated Bud would bring the best out of him and elevate his game and that’s pretty much what happened. He’s been great all year but stepped it up a notch ever since the extension.

Reactions: MVP
Mirotic and Brogdon still exist btw.

I still like comparing brogdon to Chauncey Billups. Not a star talent but god damn is he good and invaluable to this team.

Yes Giannis yes. Talk that talk. I still remember that interview where he said he would watch Russ to learn how to scowl. He's the throwback player mentally and modern player physically that the NBA needs to succeed Bron.

So neither team has a 2nd best player that would be vastly better than Middleton or Lowry or even one that you can name as such. Thanks once again for your great analysis.

Sixers are average offensively and ok defensively and have chemistry issues and zero depth outside of their top 5.

Celtics are better offensively and defensively but hate playing with each other and there's no defined roles for anybody.

Bucks and Raptors have far less questions, are both elite offensively and defensively, barring health for the Bucks they should definitely be matching up in the ECF.

The Sixers starting lineup has only played 10 games together but I’m pretty positive they’re statistically the #1 rated starting five in the league for those 10 games.

You are correct that both those other teams have less questions all around and much more cohesiveness though.

Mirotic and Brogdon still exist btw.

I still like comparing brogdon to Chauncey Billups. Not a star talent but god damn is he good and invaluable to this team.

He definitely remind me of a bigger Chauncey. Not a real highlight type of player but he gets to his spots, plays at his own tempo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom