**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
6ers spotty shooting and overreliance on reddick makes me doubt them. Very talented core but I don't think they complement each other well enough to optimize that talent

Oh my god. Nate Duncan watched a 30 min scrimmage with porter jr and said he couldn’t bend over or get into a decent defensive stance

Said he isn’t even close to ready to be back (no pun)

Jesssssuuuussssss
Had no business playing last year. His handlers failed him.

Can’t trust the age on these Africans lol Embiid could be 36 right now for all we know

Other than the fact both looked extremely young and had the frame of a young person when they came into the league I think the fact they both started playing basketball so late in their lives makes it safe to assume their age is accurate. I don’t think you could pick up a basketball in your 20’s for the first time and be as good as they are in the NBA.

6ers spotty shooting and overreliance on reddick makes me doubt them. Very talented core but I don't think they complement each other well enough to optimize that talent

The Sixers are not overreliant on JJ, Brett Brown is, we really don't need to be. A better coach can unlock that potential the same way Bud did with the Bucks this year.

Other than the fact both looked extremely young and had the frame of a young person when they came into the league I think the fact they both started playing basketball so late in their lives makes it safe to assume their age is accurate. I don’t think you could pick up a basketball in your 20’s for the first time and be as good as they are in the NBA.
Oh I know. I’m just trolling whenever I do that. I know Giannis is legit 24, went to college with his cousin

Yikes. Good thing they don't need him. Back injuries are often the most debilitating, look at Dwert.

And Larry Bird, Larry Johnson... Not sure I can remember anyone who had a major back injury and ever was the same after surgery...

If a guy averaged up 43/16/8 on 56% from the field and sent the most unstoppable player in the league's **** to the courtside seats multiple times I'd have a little bit of trepidation but that's just me.

I just don't see how the Sixers can beat the other 3 East best teams. BOS got mind control over them and MIL & TOR are just too damn good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom