**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is nobody’s “conference to lose” right now and that’s what makes the East legitimately intriguing. All four teams at the top have a legit chance at going to the Finals this year with the talent they have. All four teams would be highly disappointed if they don’t make it.

They might be disappointed, should be, but I'd only be surprised to not see Toronto. I think that's the only team that most fans don't doubt having a place in the ECF.

I knew there was something funny about this when I first read it :lol:

Hmmmm..:emoji_thinking:

wavycrocket wavycrocket your day of reckoning is fast approaching..brace yourself >D

Meh....call that hopeful wishing. It2 being done ain’t hurt us, and I was right about Monte Morris :pimp:.

Difference is...my team is sitting in 2nd in the West, won 50 sum games...while you’re team had one of the most disappointing seasons in a minute, with a bleak future hinging on free agents signing, turmoil...and y’all are paying debts on NT through cash app out the ***

5EE20CCC-868B-4AC3-ACA2-607E9C6D0B71.gif

I’m blessed and highly favored!

DF519792-2FAC-488B-B851-D78BCE0FC10E.gif

Meh....call that hopeful wishing. It2 being done ain’t hurt us, and I was right about Monte Morris :pimp:.

Difference is...my team is sitting in 2nd in the West, won 50 sum games...while you’re team had one of the most disappointing seasons in a minute, with a bleak future hinging on free agents signing, turmoil...and y’all are paying debts on NT through cash app out the ***

You'll be joining us watching in 2 weeks...oh I forgot you got 5 other playoff squads.

Nuggets are 0-0 as of next Thursday. Least experienced and most fugazi team in the postseason. You willing to bet they'll finish with a winning record? :nerd: Will they make it out the first round?

ya im curious what the bucks can do... budd always been good in the regular season but not so much in the playoffs but he never had a superstar... now he has a legit superstar in giannis so i expect them to do well in the playoffs... philly, boston, toronto and the bucks its really a toss up who goes to the finals

There's only 2 teams with legitimate chances to win the East and challenge GS in the finals and that's MIL & TOR.

The Celtics beat the Warriors by 35 the last time they played and lost by 4 the other time.

The Sixers beat the Warriors by 9 and lost by 3.

Bucks split with the Warriors

Raptors swept the Warriors.

Raptors obviously have matched up very well with them but otherwise all three other top teams in the East have matched up pretty evenly.

The Celtics beat the Warriors by 35 the last time they played and lost by 4 the other time.

The Sixers beat the Warriors by 9 and lost by 3.

Bucks split with the Warriors

Raptors swept the Warriors.

Raptors obviously have matched up very well with them but otherwise all three other top teams in the East have matched up pretty evenly.

Which of these games were in the finals?

Celts ain't doing anything in the playoffs and neither is Philly. Both teams are overated. They will get worked by the dubs and I hate the dubs :frown:

Keep that same energy next season ALA.

As for the true east contenders both the Raptors and Bucks check all the boxes for a championship contender as far as offensive and defensive efficiency, a MVP level talent, chemistry and depth. Boston and Philly both have deficiencies in different areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom