**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what I want!!!
Looking at the Spurs/Thunder remaining schedule you'll probably get Nuggets/Rockets vs Spurs first round.

OKC gonna have to take care of business to avoid GS round 1 and the way they've played lately that doesn't seem likely with the Spurs last 3 against teams that would prefer moving up in the draft.

6B1839CC-3EFE-41A3-9C45-96AB90B80311.png

Kyrie low key has some terrible *** random tattoos. Had no idea he had the back of neck thot tat :lol:

bean cut off his parents right? or his mom?
i remember reading stuff about trying to sell all his memorabilia lol

Cut off boff of em. Zo need to become his own man forreal. Var living vicariously through him isn't to his benefit. Everybody knows Gelo is trash and Melo may have a chance at the league.

Athletic prime for sure; but he can still get better with respect to certain skills, so this probably isn’t the best version of Giannis we’ll see.
Best version of Giannis is a better outside shooter. It makes him more unguardable but I dont think it changes his skills. He'll probably take the same amount of shots but they'd go in more often

Remember when Lance was supposed to be a key piece because of his semi reclamation year in Indiana last year....and #We tried to tell #yall that he literally, only played well in Indiana....:nerd:

That man coming off the bench for the South Bay Lakers right now. Damn!

Life, fast

/fin

I knew there was something funny about this when I first read it :lol:

Will Isiah Thomas make the Nuggets better or worse?

Better. Monte and him going to be one of the best bench backcourts. Also can get Murray off the ball

Hmmmm..:emoji_thinking:

wavycrocket wavycrocket your day of reckoning is fast approaching..brace yourself >D

I'm more of a Bucks believer now, but tbh, moreso because of the shooters they picked up at deadline than their core. Their shooters are legit and annoying.

Still think this is the Raptors conference to lose

I'm more of a Bucks believer now, but tbh, moreso because of the shooters they picked up at deadline than their core. Their shooters are legit and annoying.

Still think this is the Raptors conference to lose

This is nobody’s “conference to lose” right now and that’s what makes the East legitimately intriguing. All four teams at the top have a legit chance at going to the Finals this year with the talent they have. All four teams would be highly disappointed if they don’t make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom