**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can Rockets still get the 2 seed?

Denver got Port twice and then Minney. Not easy.

I wanted Rockets vs Thunder man. West matchups looking weak to me right now.
Houston has the tiebreaker but Denver has 4 games left to Houston’s 3

Denver has Portland twice, Utah and minny. They have to win 3 out of those because Houston will win out

Going to be somewhat interesting to see if Denver can hold them off

And July:

And September:

And October:

And November:

And December:

And February:

But now in April...

BD41B849-0A59-4584-8CE8-CC1F5AE9562F.gif

method=get&s=mazzagattigarza1-09-04-2014-12-56-2-86.gif

I've already said how frustrating Ben is. His lack of a shot is holding Embiid and the team back. Now he can be aggressive and such but he only flips that switch when Embiid isnt playing

He is what he is on offense but I was specifically talking about his defense on Giannis.

That was pathetic for someone who’s 7ft full of muscle.

He is what he is on offense but I was specifically talking about his defense on Giannis.

That was pathetic for someone who’s 7ft full of muscle.
Ehhh its weird because Ben does the same thing himself when on offense. Giannis is stronger (not by a lot) than him so those forearms shoves to clear out space can move Simmons but not enough to get the charge call. Ben's post defense hasnt been great tbh, he's better on the perimeter. Embiid (and Horford smh) are still the only two players who could slow down Giannis. Embiid can't do it whole game since he busy carrying Croc Lonzo on his back all game

Ehhh its weird because Ben does the same thing himself when on offense. Giannis is stronger (not by a lot) than him so those forearms shoves to clear out space can move Simmons but not enough to get the charge call. Ben's post defense hasnt been great tbh, he's better on the perimeter. Embiid (and Horford smh) are still the only two players who could slow down Giannis. Embiid can't do it whole game since he busy carrying Croc Lonzo on his back all game
Yea nobody should be carrying anything. top to bottom they have, at worst, the 2nd most talented top 5 in basketball. You stagger the minutes properly and you can have any combo of 3 of those guys on the court all 48 mins.

They really should’ve placed a premium on having everyone in the lineup so they could get into a rhythm heading into May.

Remember this? EVERYONE at the gym/playground was working on this move after the commercial first aired...LOL...

I thought this was gonna take off but it didn't.

Dudes hit the court immediately after this came out to practice the move....but I never actually saw anyone try to pull it off in a game.

Remember this? EVERYONE at the gym/playground was working on this move after the commercial first aired...LOL...

The 2016 to 2018 every kid was working on the shamgod and that's the only move they would do during games.

Yea nobody should be carrying anything. top to bottom they have, at worst, the 2nd most talented top 5 in basketball. You stagger the minutes properly and you can have any combo of 3 of those guys on the court all 48 mins.

They really should’ve placed a premium on having everyone in the lineup so they could get into a rhythm heading into May.
In the games where all 5 have played (10 out 25 since the trade), we've staggered them fine. Ben-Embiid-JJ is one stagger, Tobias-Jimmy is the other. The problem we have is back up PG, C and Wing. Either Jimmy or Ben should handle the ball all 48, no need for TJ unless foul trouble. Boban while fun isnt gonna be helpful against any matchup unless we play Detroit or Miami.

Ennis getting hurt is a blessing in disguise. Bolden gets minutes as a stretch 4 next to Embiid and Zhaire gets PT. I'm not overly concerned because I know how we play when everyone is available

I had a feeling another sensitive KD moment was coming.

What Shannon said is common sense about fans. They love great homegrown players more than the great FA that joined. That's not a knock on you KD. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom