**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

One down, Nine to go in September.

And July:

MVP said:
Man please. My convictions about my Lakers have never waivered. Didn't expect it to be done this route, but I always believed we'd be back and in short order. 2 years ago I said we'd be back in the playoffs, possibly the WCF by 2019 and here we are. Bron is not my ideal vessel to get this done but the manner in which it's happened is poetic justice.

MVP said:
Lakers-Dubs WCF confirmed

And September:

BI takes a huge leap
Lakers-Warriors WCF

And October:

MVP said:
This WCF series going to be amazing

And November:

OKC 2nd best team in the west. Lakers will be 3rd by end of the year.

GS/LA WCF still on track.

And December:

We taking GS 6 minimum in the WCF

And February:

I'm looking forward to BI and Kuz going off in the playoffs and getting to the WCF provided we don't end up as the 8 seed.

But now in April...

BD41B849-0A59-4584-8CE8-CC1F5AE9562F.gif

It totally slipped my mind that Jimmy wasn’t playing. Okay, in retrospect, the ending of this game likely looks different with him in there.
Although I hate that hypothetical because he has other effects on the game that could have changed things.

Rough day for buc em buc em ’s fandom
1. Heavily criticizes Fultz’s actions in practice and everyone, including Sixers fans, defends Fultz
2. Calls Mike Scott trash and he balled out
3. Sixers choke away the game in the last 2:45 and lose

Buddy I’ve never in my life said anything bad about Mike Scott. You’re getting confused about what I said about Jonathan Simmons.

No Sixers fans were in here standing up for Fultz on some Captain Save-A-*** **** you and a couple others were on.

And I was at Pet Semetary while the whole second half of the game was going on. Game was meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

Embiid choked it away. Flailed and looked for foul calls got rejected ..and then throws a dumb turnover

Feel like I could have wrote this exact same thing for Embiid at the end of like 10 games over the past couple years. When he starts looking to draw contact on his swipe thru BS in the final minute of games instead of actually playing basketball it infuriates the **** outta me.

Draymond is so over KD :rofl:

Side note, KD on Knuckleheads was probably the most entertaining interview he's done. Surprised his Kobe ranking didn't catch on in here.

I just seen this. KD does the thing where he doesn't rank current players until their careers are over, which makes sense

I agree with his sentiment about Kobe too. I've said it before that he's the most skilled player to ever play in the league. He comes 2nd to no one in that regard.

And out of everyone who isn't playing in the league, I could see how Kobe's top 5.He'd be in mine.

I just seen this. KD does the thing where he doesn't rank current players until their careers are over, which makes sense

I agree with his sentiment about Kobe too. I've said it before that he's the most skilled player to ever play in the league. He comes 2nd to no one in that regard.

And out of everyone who isn't playing in the league, I could see how Kobe's top 5.He'd be in mine.

Most skilled players recently...Steph, Kobe, KD, Harden, Cp3 are in the convo for “skill”. I could argue either one

Most skilled players recently...Steph, Kobe, KD, Harden, Cp3 are in the convo for “skill”. I could argue either one

Aagree 100%, You can make the argument though for a few guys right now that are just as skilled, (KD, Kyrie for me.) But I don't think Kobe comes 2nd to those guys in that regard. He's on the same tier.

Like when he wanted to he showed elite vision, footwork, in the post, right / left hand, great ball handler, endless bag when it came to scoring, could shoot it, very talented defender, he really had no tangible offensive / defensive weakness for a guard / wing and did everything GREAT.

Last edited:
i feel like Kyrie CP3 and Curry are the most skilled guys in the league.
Dudes are the smallest in the court wrecking the most havoc inside the paint and outside with variety. They also arent the most athletic.

Those dribble moves sheesh.
The shooting sheesh.
The passing ability. I could go on and on.

Dudes are the smallest in the court wrecking the most havoc inside the paint and outside with variety. They also arent the most athletic.

The shooting sheesh.

Hands down KD or Kyrie right now. Steph don't have a post game.

The shooting sheesh.

Steph doesn't have much of a post or midrange game and when it comes to skill CP is very skilled, but he doesn't have a strong left hand on the low :lol: hardly ever uses it.

Kyrie and KD are the most skilled guys in the league to me. Tight handles, right and left hand, endless bag to score from all 3 levels, can make all the advanced passes,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom