**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It totally slipped my mind that Jimmy wasn’t playing. Okay, in retrospect, the ending of this game likely looks different with him in there.
Although I hate that hypothetical because he has other effects on the game that could have changed things.

Rough day for @buc em ’s fandom
1. Heavily criticizes Fultz’s actions in practice and everyone, including Sixers fans, defends Fultz
2. Calls Mike Scott trash and he balled out
3. Sixers choke away the game in the last 2:45 and lose
Yep like everyone is already forgetting Jimmy is on the team (#HeGone), I’m team chill because I know Brett is scrambling with so many players in and out of the lineup, when the main rotation, plays we’ve been running smooth

The game against the Cs compared to tonight is why I’m not worried, take the ball out of Simmons hands to close and let Jimmy do what he does best
That 5 point swing when Smith missed that breakaway layup came back to bite them
He was going too fast :frown: was unsure to dunk it or lay it in. He played good defense when he was in

Simmons was being guarded by Brown though in the corner

Simmons being the same player as last year is undeniable though :lol:
You get my point :rofl:

I’m not pinning this on Embiid as he played his *** off. It’s like everyone (most Sixers heads off NT) is forgetting Jimmy didn’t play to close it out

If the Lakers strike out on Free Agents how many National TV games do they get next year?

Remember when Lance was supposed to be a key piece because of his semi reclamation year in Indiana last year....and #We tried to tell #yall that he literally, only played well in Indiana....:nerd:

That man coming off the bench for the South Bay Lakers right now. Damn!

Life, fast

/fin

Remember when Lance was supposed to be a key piece because of his semi reclamation year in Indiana last year....and #We tried to tell #yall that he literally, only played well in Indiana....:nerd:

That man coming off the bench for the South Bay Lakers right now. Damn!

Life, fast

/fin

Who said this? :lol: I remember I was saying what you're saying when he went to the clippers and shoeking thought they'd be the best bench in the league. I didn't expect much of anything from him this season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom