**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NBA jam style 5 star ratings

Handles Kyrie Harden Curry are all 5 CP Is 4.5 KD is like 4 only cause hes 7 feet
Passing Paul Curry Harden are 4.5-5 KD and Kyrie can pass but dont do is as well as them 3.5
Shooting curry is a 6 harden Kyrie cp Kd are all like 4.5
Inbetwen game mid rang post ups. KD kyrie 5 Cp harden 4 Curry is a 3 all on midrange pull-ups only.
Finishing Curry Kyrie KD are 5 Harden is like a 4 - 4.5 especially with the floaters. Cp is like a 3

Honestly, I say go for a plot like the monstars stole all the NBA talent and now bron has to get retired people like AI, Wade, Nash etc to beat them
Why? They'd lose and the aliens would enslave us all lmaooo. Not a single team in the big 3 beating our best players in the L today.

AD hella talented, but overrated. he not built mentally to be the man. He like a kd. He can be amazing if he has some help but empty stats if he has to be the leader. Dude was sick last year and still only went as far as jrue could take him.

AD hella talented, but overrated. he not built mentally to be the man. He like a kd. He can be amazing if he has some help but empty stats if he has to be the leader. Dude was sick last year and still only went as far as jrue could take him.
Only on nt

The Jason williams elbow pass went stupid every dude was trying it before and after practice. No one was working on anything else for a week

Facts cuz I'm definitely pulling that out the bag on Monday. On gawd

The Jason williams elbow pass went stupid

Which one do you think is more difficult? I would say the Steph but the JWill is also hard and also more practical.

Like the Steph would take a lot of luck to even get one opportunity but you get multiple opportunities (hella fast breaks) to do the JWill.

Both are dope, though.

ShrillDazzlingFrog-size_restricted.gif

Can Rockets still get the 2 seed?

Denver got Port twice and then Minney. Not easy.

I wanted Rockets vs Thunder man. West matchups looking weak to me right now.

Can we talk about Ben Simmons being sawft as baby **** last night.

Giannis took that mans soul last night :smh:
I've already said how frustrating Ben is. His lack of a shot is holding Embiid and the team back. Now he can be aggressive and such but he only flips that switch when Embiid isnt playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom