**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s the deal with cp? He looking healthy lately? I heard out of the 50 players who most run pnr, he’s 40th. Same rank as Reggie Jackson and Jeff Teague

He looks healthy but it’s clear as day that he’s lost a step from just last year.

Those PNR numbers do suprise me. I wonder what his DHO numbers look like, from the Tyeye test he looks good off that action.

In the playoffs he gotta hit his midrange shots cause I suspect every team the Rockets face outside of GS will sink their bigs.

This ***** :lol:

B4D57DF7-7E20-497E-AF9B-6418D20F1930.png

6 year coaching contract is crazy
If stack played more like shane battier he would have a coaching job in the Nba.

He says all the right things checks all the boxes that you’d want from a modern NBA coach. I just feel his playing style is hurting him now

Stack JUST starting coaching 4 years ago. Everybody's path is different. He's still building his resume. He's only interviewed for 3 jobs: NY, Charlotte, and Orlando. It's not like a Ewing situation where he's been coaching for 15 years and can't get a shot. He'll get his due.

He looks healthy but it’s clear as day that he’s lost a step from just last year.

Those PNR numbers do suprise me. I wonder what his DHO numbers look like, from the Tyeye test he looks good off that action.

In the playoffs he gotta hit his midrange shots cause I suspect every team the Rockets face outside of GS will sink their bigs.
I was curious if earlier in the season numbers were bringing him down, he look beyond washed to start the year. I haven’t watched him close enough the last two months to get a good evaluation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom