**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But their greatness isn’t really questioned. There is always a hesitance about Steph's overall greatness. It’s a thing. Barbershop boys do it. It’s not the same as just “hating” him. I get that. I hate on Kobe & LeBron but, never question their overall greatness. I’m not wilding and thinking he wouldn’t last in any era tho, or say something dumb like Dominque or somebody was better.

***** would look you dead in your eye and tell you AI or Gary Payton were better players...and reduce Steph to “just a shooter”, blah blah blah. While the man is in the midst of 3titles and 2mvps in 4 years and counting :lol:.

Lol at Kobe's greatness not being questioned. Especially ON HERE.

Y'all goofy *** blog boys fix ya lips to say Harden and Steph better than him.

I can’t eem lie. I had that exact hair. The Randy from Home Improvement. We called it a “mushroom.” My black homies said “naw that’s a bowlcut.” Told my mom I don’t want the mushroom anymore.

Paws.

:rofl:

Their greatness is questioned. In this very thread. :lol:

Bron's team's fan base don't even think he's great :lol:

Y’all completely missed my point. And where this convo generated when MVP MVP said Steph was almost universally considered as a top 2 pg ever...And my response was the average fan outside of NT generally does not consider him that at all.

But carry on.

Y’all completely missed my point. And where this convo generated when MVP MVP said Steph was almost universally considered as a top 2 pg ever...And my response was the average fan outside of NT generally does not consider him that at all.

But carry on.
fair
i think a lot of people still have Zeke over him

But carry on.

I got your point. It depends on who your talking about as far as "the average fan". Again everybody has different top 5-10 lists.

fair
i think a lot of people still have Zeke over him

Same thing, it depends. It's a lot of 30 and under people that have no clue how great Zeke was and will put Steph ahead of him w/o thinking.

it9rmhysa4q21.jpg

The Bistephuals are literally pulling imagined slights. Everybody is going to have their favorite players. AI is a cultural icon in addition to a HOF player so his impact is different. Steph ain't underrated. He's universally recognized as the best shooter of all time. His impact on how the game is played all the way down to the youth level is acknowledged. Most everybody has him as #2 PG ever. Most of the knocks on him are legitimate, stemming from the greatest choke job in the history of the league and having bo finals MVPs. He's the darling of the league. Y'all gotta stop with the propaganda.

He can't pass Magic tho, that's just fax.

Last edited:
I got your point. It depends on who your talking about as far as "the average fan". Again everybody has different top 5-10 lists.

Same thing, it depends. It's a lot of 30 and under people that have no clue how great Zeke was and will put Steph ahead of him w/o thinking.

Yeah, this is really a thing that comes down to who you’re talking to.

Russ is going to average a triple double for a third straight season.

He should be getting his third straight MVP. Amirite, HIM HIM ?

I've never heard anyone say they watch ESPN for Steve A. Smith.

He's the Sam Bradford of sports media personalities.

My father tunes into his show religiously everyday

When I work from home, I make a point to put on First Take in the background from 10-12 for the piping hot takes. And me and my boys always send each other IG and Twitter links of clips of his takes. His vocabulary makes his takes funnier too.

Travesty
Bamboozled
Mockery
Blasphemous/Blasphemy
Abomination
Unmitigated gall
Scoring machine
Bloviating
Dear friend of mine
Anticopious
Indubiousness
Cordiality
Asinine
Quaduilaterally
Atrocious
Exasperate
Unfathomable
Audacity
Quite Frankly
Absurd

And the way he emphasizes them too :lol: :lol:

You know Jordans is just waiting to trade up and draft Coby White to replace Kemba :smh:

They shoulda moved him to Detroit last year...

Magic is the MJ of point guards. You can't just have a nice run and wake up as the goat pg. Yall gotta STOP

Lets say Steph gets five rings, ends up there in total points, 2X MVP (one unanimous) and shatters the three point record. What else would he need to do be the GOAT PG at the end of his career?

Lets say Steph gets five rings, ends up there in total points, 2X MVP (one unanimous) and shatters the three point record. What else would he need to do be the GOAT PG at the end of his career?

Some might argue a Finals MVP is necessary....can you be the GOAT if you never been recognized as the best player in the most important series in NBA basketball? Not saying either way, just asking the question.

That's my point :lol:. He hasn't done all that yet. And like MJ, Magic has some chapters in his book that you just can't equal

Magic would still have 3 MVPs to his 2
Steph would still have no finals MVPs (unless in you're scenario he finally wins one)
Magic was also 9x All NBA 1st team in 11 seasons, Steph is currently at 2 in 10 seasons (likely 3 this year)
The assist titles not even close.
Basically it can't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom