**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only on NT. The average person thinks Tmac & AI had better careers..and were better players than Steph :lol:.
AI slander... they not gonna like this one
84AB5068-E9C3-44B5-BCA2-45C38CE9C451.gif

I’m for real :lol:. Wanna test people’s basketball knowledge? Ask them what they think of Steph Curry.

Follow that up with how you think he’s arguably the 2nd greatest pg ever. Watch the response you get in real life.

I promise you...it’s wild :lol:.

I'm 100% certain if I said Steph was better than AI to a casual basketball fan they would lose their minds.
Not even sure I agree with that. Definitely depends on when they were born, but with Ringzzzz culture, Steph is skyrocketing.

I’m for real :lol:. Wanna test people’s basketball knowledge? Ask them what they think of Steph Curry.

Follow that up with how you think he’s arguably the 2nd greatest pg ever. Watch the response you get in real life.

I promise you...it’s wild :lol:.
I'm 100% certain if I said Steph was better than AI to a casual basketball fan they would lose their minds.
I have been told that Clyde Frazier and Kevin Johnson were both better than Steph

Go talk to old people. The majority of people at my job use ESPN as their only source of sports opinion.

There's your problem right there :lol:. I try to limit my interactions with old people in general. To have so much experience, they're pretty clueless about mostly everything. Stopped watching sports center and all those talking head shows like a decade ago. They took Stu Scott's formula and gentrified the crap out of it

Steph has never taken accountability for anything. There’s always a reason for his sub-optimal play and it’s never him.

Also. This man SAS asked a baseball writer how Mike Trout’s big contradt extension is gonna affeft Mike Sciocia. Mike resigned at the end of last season :smh: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom