**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are the Coach K fans?!
I hope the Zion gets with a great off season coach and then improves his game. Coach K simply did not, and then cannot, get the job done.

I'm a K fan but man he done goofed with that offense this year

I didn't know there's no longer that white strip that used to appear in place of the ignored post :wow:

Now the person just literally vanishes from the thread. Grade A upgrade NT. :pimp:

Order has been restored.
:lol: Bruh it’s the greatest featured this website has.

You don’t even see when someone quotes nonsense. :lol:

Can still easily pull back the Wizard’s curtain if you’re in the mood, too.

:lol: Bruh it’s the greatest featured this website has.

You don’t even see when someone quotes nonsense. :lol:

Can still easily pull back the Wizard’s curtain if you’re in the mood, too.
I just saw what you meant. Nah this is fire

Anything...and I do mean anything...to keep Amir Johnson off the court.

Now we need to cut Furkan for any wing player with a pulse.
Backup C is most likely going to Jonah since Boban can’t move against stretch 5s. Then you could see Amir if Jonah is in foul trouble (but then again Embiid is healthy)

These next 5 games is for Shake to show his worth, convert him and cut Patton or Kirk

Backup C is most likely going to Jonah since Boban can’t move against stretch 5s. Then you could see Amir if Jonah is in foul trouble (but then again Embiid is healthy)

These next 5 games is for Shake to show his worth, convert him and cut Patton or Kirk

Patton was waived for Monroe

I don’t think Shake’s contract allows him to be playoff eligible unfortunately

Blaming coaches for not winning the NCAA tournament is ridiculous
Its unfair but if you're a coach and routinely get the best talent in the country, eventually people gonna question what you're doing with it.

Bill Self might be the president of this club

Reactions: HIM

Damn, so Steph has been injured AND blind. This is rich.

Threezus....human torch szn

F62B8DA0-C413-4ADB-A4BB-8C7597D084B9.gif
E6F5879A-2889-42C1-90DF-7E922F0E8E59.gif

damn son my man was draining buckets with 80/20 vision?
A BLUR OF THE RIM?!

he about to make 500 3's next year with KD gone

Patton was waived for Monroe

I don’t think Shake’s contract allows him to be playoff eligible unfortunately
Ahhh lol well bye Patton lol

Shake contracts needs to be converted from 2 Way to normal for him to be playoff eligible. He got 5 games to prove to be the 9/10th man

Ahhh lol well bye Patton lol

Shake contracts needs to be converted from 2 Way to normal for him to be playoff eligible. He got 5 games to prove to be the 9/10th man

Can they do that with Shake’s contract to make him playoff eligible this late in the season though?

I like that LeBron James sat out the rest of the year. I think that LeBron will come back and be even better next year. The fact the LeBron has the mental fortitude, never having a White coach own him, nor teach him, is quite tremendous. He is exactly what Black men in sports should look to. Being one, a Black man, I love that LeBron owns himself as well. He answers to no one.

I respect the intent behind this post but it is not true. Lebron’s career is and has been carefully guided by a small group of jews since SVSM. In the context of everything you said I find it difficult to believe Lebron would hire a white female principle to run a public school (which to my understanding is still regulated like any other public school). That’s not to say a white woman couldnt be qualified, but symbolically speaking it doesn’t make sense and is in opposition to some of things he's said regarding his public school experience. He answers to plenty of people and gets paid a fraction of what Nike makes off his namesake. Objectively speaking he doesn’t own himself and I would say he’s more in Drakes lane when it comes to being regulated by what he says due to PR concerns.

If it’s worth anything, I am pretty sure I was wrong about my initial observation about the Nipsey situation. I had an emotional response to something thats historically proven to be true. No one is perfect. I aint trying to stir the pot or anything, but something to consider: We get it, you’re black and proud but a lot of times you try to force things that aren’t there. You consistently reference kemetic spirituality yet I’ve seen you say a lot of things not in alignment with Ma’at. (IE telling ninja something along the lines of licking his male excrement off his underware.) As blinded as ninja maybe i guarantee at some point in your life there was something you were ignorant in as well. Respecting someones path to growth is spirituality 101. Otherwise your no different then a colonizer trying to tell someone else how to go about things. Again I am not trying to stir the pot, but when you know better do better brother.

Can they do that with Shake’s contract to make him playoff eligible this late in the season though?
Yep, as long as its before the 1st playoff game. The cutoff date for waived/buyout players was March 3rd but since we'd be giving him a new contract (not being cut), hed be good

Its unfair but if you're a coach and routinely get the best talent in the country, eventually people gonna question what you're doing with it.

Bill Self might be the president of this club

Oh I understand why the criticism is there. But I'm just saying it makes no sense. It's single game elimination. It really means nothing when it comes to coach (or player) evaluation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom