**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Until Steph plays some defense, he isn't going to be considered the best anything other than a shooter. You can't only play one side of the game, then be considered the greatest at your position.
Do you have that same energy for your King?

To those who poo poo'd the commentary yesterday about Coach K, and why Duke players do not become better.....

Duke Expected to Change Recruiting Strategy in Post-Zion Era

Duke had the top three overall players in last years recruiting class in Zion Williamson, RJ Barrett and Cam Reddish. It was expected, however, that all three of them would enter the NBA Draft after just one year of college ball. That expectation remains in tact, with all of the freshman stars being touted as early first-round picks.

After an Elite Eight loss to Michigan State with the amount of talent this Duke team had, where does Coach K go from here?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nc...cruiting-strategy-in-post-zion-era/ar-BBVxIb1
https://twitter.com/Stadium/status/1112878562523013120

I like that. Aggression was allowed. Fighting is natural. Hockey allows it, and I find it funny that aggression and fighting in that sport is championed, while the sport that has mostly Black athletes is critiqued quite differently.

Cause hockey is boring, and fighting makes it entertaining.

Over the past few days, that is clearly evident. Dudes talk all aggressive like they are about that life, but run to a moderator as soon as someone disagrees with them.

LeBron James needs to own a team while playing on it. That would be cool to see.
The notion that you guys think that people are snitching on here is asinine. The mods are on here more than you think. Meth is in here and so are a couple more mods. The percentage of people snitching on here is super low. Dudes think I’m a snitch but I have reported a post like twice due to racism posted on here. Other than that make fun of my momma or my daddy or me. I don’t care. None of this bothers me. :lol:

Shout out @Methodical Management. We wasn’t even supposed to be here. :pimp:

The notion that you guys think that people are snitching on here is asinine. The mods are on here more than you think. Meth is in here and so are a couple more mods. The percentage of people snitching on here is super low. Dudes think I’m a snitch but I have reported a post like twice due to racism posted on here. Other than that make fun of my momma or my daddy or me. I don’t care. None of this bothers me. :lol:

Shout out @Methodical Management. We wasn’t even supposed to be here. :pimp:
For someone who wants so badly to talk about hoops, you sure do like to discuss things outside of hoops on this thread.

For someone who wants so badly to talk about hoops, you sure do like to discuss things outside of hoops on this thread.
Who do you think is the most attractive player in the NBA? It’s a tie between Kelly Oubre and Wayne Selden for me

Selden’s Eyes :emoji_flushed:

Live look at keko jones keko jones & KHUFU KHUFU going back n forth

E7EB5EFA-2E88-4768-AE48-32943E5BEF9B.gif
43F2996D-5A4D-4D9F-94E3-FA001C3EB0E8.gif
51F23DD5-F4C8-4D72-BA46-20B0B9A2888C.gif

Who do you think is the most attractive player in the NBA? It’s a tie between Kelly Oubre and Wayne Selden for me

Selden’s Eyes :emoji_flushed:
Well as far as attraction goes, Men are not my cup of tea. I do admire the style of several players, and I think that Dr. J has had timeless style, as well as Clyde, but I cannot pull off what he does. I think that PJ Tucker on Houston does his thing very well. In regard to attractive athletes, Serena Williams is beautiful, as is Candace Parker. I only date and then love, Black women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom