**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2019-4-2_21-4-20.jpeg
In the Detroit Tigers jersey :smokin

Bruh was too bout it.

Still gonna slander Russ as a player (not for time being tho) but he’s forever respected in my book

Now we just need him and Embiid to make amends lol

Nuggets problem is that the Warriors and Rockets have someone that negates Jokic. So one of their biggest strengths becomes a push in the match up.

Been saying all season the warriors won't win but last nite got me second guessing. The way they demolished the supposed 2nd best team in the west and had them looking like a wnba g league team :x

Nuggets problem is that the Warriors and Rockets have someone that negates Jokic. So one of their biggest strengths becomes a push in the match up.

Nuggets are the 2nd/3rd youngest team in the league they supposed to be playing like the Knicks/Suns but exceeded expectations.

Rockets want the 2 seed but 2 of Denver's last 4 are against Portland and if they drop the games like the rockets need but its losses to Portland then the trailblazers would probably get 2 :rofl: :rofl:

Doesn't really matter, the warriors gonna win it all, teams just wanna avoid them in the 1st two rounds

Another chip will solidify steph as greatest PG and in discussion of top 5 ever. I have him ahead of majic alreadyI

It's around that time of year when reality sets in about the Warriors huh?

:lol:

They were probably extra motivated last night to send a message to the Nuggs, plus are a bad match up for them. I still think the Dubs are more vulnerable this season than they have been (but more than likely will 3peat anyway |l)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom