**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's around that time of year when reality sets in about the Warriors huh?

:lol:
Anyone who thought otherwise has been kidding themselves since October. Now if Steph would have to miss the opening series they may be in trouble but that aint happening this year.

So, there are no female posters here in the sports forum? I would love to hear their perspective on the upcoming playoffs.

I guess they are afraid of making themselves known. The thirst would probably scare them away.

So woman not posting automatically means they’re “afraid.” There are plenty of lurkers, both male and female. But only the women are “afraid.” So let me ge this straight.

1. Young black men are mentally incapable of being leaders.

2. Women are too afraid of posting in here.

We need less people that think like you in the world. The white privelage has emboldened you to make some pretty offensive things in here.

I think he meant, bunch of beaches.
Over the past few days, that is clearly evident. Dudes talk all aggressive like they are about that life, but run to a moderator as soon as someone disagrees with them.

LeBron James needs to own a team while playing on it. That would be cool to see.

Last edited:
Russ with the 6-0 game and Jokic got his lunch ate. What an amazing night :pimp:

So woman not posting automatically means they’re “afraid.” There are plenty of lurkers, both male and female. But only the women are “afraid.” So let me ge this straight.

1. Young black men are mentally incapable of being leaders.

2. Women are too afraid of posting in here.

We need less people that think like you in the world. The white privelage has emboldened you to make some pretty offensive things in here.

I like that LeBron James sat out the rest of the year. I think that LeBron will come back and be even better next year. The fact the LeBron has the mental fortitude, never having a White coach own him, nor teach him, is quite tremendous. He is exactly what Black men in sports should look to. Being one, a Black man, I love that LeBron owns himself as well. He answers to no one. My heroes, Muhammad Ali, James Brown, Malcolm, HERU, RA, were, and are, standing for the emancipation of Blackness, black people. LeBron James is proving to be that next brother who is confident enough to step up and take the position to be critiqued by those who do not, and then will not, wish him well.

I stand firmly behind who he is, and then what he is attempting to achieve as a Black Man.

What the world needs are less people like yourself, disingenuous in your commentary in order to satisfy your own ego.

Crazy that Trae is shooting better from 3 for the season than Luka considering how bad Trae started and how good Luka started. I'm glad that "rookie Magic" talk stopped with Luka. :lol:

Another chip will solidify steph as greatest PG and in discussion of top 5 ever. I have him ahead of majic alreadyI

Steph better than Magic? That’s a no for me. Can’t give Steph the edge over a guy who could literally play every position on the court and changed the way people viewed the game. Plus, Magic, as of right now, still has more rings and MVPs than Steph.

Reactions: MVP
I completely missed it, but 20/20/21 is ridiculous.

I know people tend to downplay the triple doubles, but that statline is something we may never see again.

Yall give this type of basketball way to much credit. All I see is blatant flagrant fouls and punches being thrown.
I like that. Aggression was allowed. Fighting is natural. Hockey allows it, and I find it funny that aggression and fighting in that sport is championed, while the sport that has mostly Black athletes is critiqued quite differently.

Until Steph plays some defense, he isn't going to be considered the best anything other than a shooter. You can't only play one side of the game, then be considered the greatest at your position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom