**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuggets are so fraudulent. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they lost in the 1st rd. Team is soft and they need a #1 option bad.

This “soft team” had you send me a couple dollars tho.....:nerd:. We can run it back next year too. Or bet the nuggets don’t lose in the 1st round if you wanna lose more bread.

And Bruh...id love to see what you’d say about Larry Bird 30 years ago :lol:. Hell, even Dirk in 06. I’m sure you was one of them saying he soft :lol:.

Stay you. :emoji_barber::emoji_barber:

This Denver team is so reminiscent of their 13 squad that won 57 games and were an easy out. They play the Spurs or Thunder, they going home.

This “soft team” had you send me a couple dollars tho.....:nerd:. We can run it back next year too. Or bet the nuggets don’t lose in the 1st round if you wanna lose more bread.

And Bruh...id love to see what you’d say about Larry Bird 30 years ago :lol:. Hell, even Dirk in 06. I’m sure you was one of them saying he soft :lol:.

Stay you. :emoji_barber::emoji_barber:

What does any of that got to do with them getting SMACKED against the Warriors twice? :lol:

They soft and don't have a #1 option. Jokic ain't it. He's a nice #2 option though. Ya'll gotta get somebody else and let him be the "help".

and what does Bird and Dirk got to do with these Nuggets? :lol:

^^^^^

19FC51F2-EAF6-442C-950F-FD95363C0426.gif

:emoji_middle_finger:

DAD4B70B-895B-49FC-A2B2-86D4EA375EE4.gif

I just wanna win a round. This season been a blessing. Lakers disaster. My nuggets literally had a play in game with the warriors in the last 5 games of the season to basically decide who had the #1 seed

26957923-8FFC-4EDD-AE93-20456AAB84FC.jpeg
Dude really counting his chickens before they hatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom