**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ChrisPaul2.gif

This gif reversed is f’n gold man :rofl:

I can’t eem lie. I had that exact hair. The Randy from Home Improvement. We called it a “mushroom.” My black homies said “naw that’s a bowlcut.” Told my mom I don’t want the mushroom anymore.

Paws.

:rofl:

People are not saying Tmac had a better career than Steph. :lol:

Dudes in this thread will take the opinion of somebody on ESPN or at their job say "People hate on my mans too much!".

Wasn't Steph the first and only unanimous MVP? Regarded as the best shooter ever? He's not underrated at all. These hardcore Steph fans just get mad when you don't put him over Magic or with Magic.

Dudes in this thread will take the opinion of somebody on ESPN or at their job say "People hate on my mans too much!".

Wasn't Steph the first and only unanimous MVP? Regarded as the best shooter ever? He's not underrated at all. These hardcore Steph fans just get mad when you don't put him over Magic or with Magic.

The consensus is that he’s coming for Magic. These are tyfax

Bruh...I’m literally at the cook outs every summer in northeast Baltimore when the warriors play in the finals. Not even on no internet ****. And i
I’m talking ***** our age. 25-35ish and def the 40+ cats be hating.

I’m telling you. This is what ***** think :lol:. One of my mans posted on some Facebook group chat one of those team A vs Team B from any era recently. At the PG spot...they had Steph vsAI.
90% of the comments said AI would “kill Steph” and was “better” because he was:

1. A dawg
2. Real *****
3. Steph “soft”
4. Steph don’t play defense...and AI led the league in steals
5. Steph never “carried a team”
6. Steph is “just a shooter”

Complaining about ESPN is like complaining about MTV for not playing music. The reality is the internet replaced MTV as a source of music so they had to change their formula to stay relevant. It’s pretty similar to sports and ESPN. We get our highlights and scores and such from the internet the second they happen. I mean highlights are uploaded literally the second it happens. ESPN doing the same thing by changing the formula and turning into a sensationalized gossip outlet for entertainment.

I’ve been hearing people complaining about ESPN for too long. It is what it is and has been for some time. Watch or don’t but there’s no point in complaining.

Bruh...I’m literally at the cook outs every summer in northeast Baltimore when the warriors play in the finals. Not even on no internet ****. And i
I’m talking ***** our age. 25-35ish and def the 40+ cats be hating.

I’m telling you. This is what ***** think :lol:. One of my mans posted on some Facebook group chat one of those team A vs Team B from any era recently. At the PG spot...they had Steph vsAI.
90% of the comments said AI would “kill Steph” and was “better” because he was:

1. A dawg
2. Real *****
3. Steph “soft”
4. Steph don’t play defense...and AI led the league in steals
5. Steph never “carried a team”
6. Steph is “just a shooter”

I mean so... :lol:

My brother and other family members been hating Kobe for years does that mean Kobe is underrated? No, it's plenty of people that love Kobe.

Same with Steph. He ain't above having haters like everybody else. I know some 2015 new warriors that love Steph just like ya'll and I know some that don't. I know people that HATE Lebron and some that LOVE Bron. It is what it is. Everybody is not gonna big a hardcore of the same players.

Stephen a smith getting 10 milly on his new deal? This dude about to wild out even more on his takes. Nba discussions going to be stupid on espn with him on every show

Better at what? Overall?
Overall. Steph the greatest and most lethal PG i've seen. Magic was versatile but steph strikesbfear 35 ft out with or wo the ball in his hands

Everyone has their opinions but they act like magic cant be touched for that 1 spot

crazy how steph and durant together, you can have a legit argument when you say the two greatest scorers of all time are on the same team

I mean so... :lol:

My brother and other family members been hating Kobe for years does that mean Kobe is underrated? No, it's plenty of people that love Kobe.

Same with Steph. He ain't above having haters like everybody else. I know some 2015 new warriors that love Steph just like ya'll and I know some that don't. I know people that HATE Lebron and some that LOVE Bron. It is what it is. Everybody is not gonna big a hardcore of the same players.

But their greatness isn’t really questioned. There is always a hesitance about Steph's overall greatness. It’s a thing. Barbershop boys do it. It’s not the same as just “hating” him. I get that. I hate on Kobe & LeBron but, never question their overall greatness. I’m not wilding and thinking he wouldn’t last in any era tho, or say something dumb like Dominque or somebody was better.

***** would look you dead in your eye and tell you AI or Gary Payton were better players...and reduce Steph to “just a shooter”, blah blah blah. While the man is in the midst of 3titles and 2mvps in 4 years and counting :lol:.

But their greatness isn’t really questioned. There is always a hesitance about Steph's overall greatness. It’s a thing. Barbershop boys do it. It’s not the same as just “hating” him. I get that. I hate on Kobe & LeBron but, never question their overall greatness. I’m not wilding and thinking he wouldn’t last in any era tho, or say something dumb like Dominque or somebody was better.

***** would look you dead in your eye and tell you AI or Gary Payton were better players...and reduce Steph to “just a shooter”, blah blah blah. While the man is in the midst of 3titles and 2mvps in 4 years and counting :lol:.

Their greatness is questioned. In this very thread. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom