**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Brett Brown catches his third straight L to the Hawks this season then I think we know who the real coach was on the Sixers the previous few seasons.

If Brett Brown catches his third straight L to the Hawks this season then I think we know who the real coach was on the Sixers the previous few seasons.
I wouldn’t even go that far now. Let’s not act like two games we didn’t have Embiid and won at the last second

He’s still frustrating with these TJ-JJ-Boban lineups

But Iggy “held” LeBron to 35, 13 and 9 in that series...
Lebron attempted 33 shots a game tho
His 35ppg was on 47%TS :sick:
Coming from a guy who once said this

“If you give me 37 shots in a game, I’d have 60...70,” LeBron said, per ESPN's Tom Haberstroh.

Reporters laughed, but LeBron wasn't kidding.

"I had [almost] 40 now with 18 shots, I mean.... If you give me 37 shots in a game, I’d put up 60," he explained. "Easy."

He lied

Iggy deserved it

Dawg if those contacts upgrade curry I quit. Son might average 40 on 60% shooting if all he needed was some damn contacts. **** this dude man

Lebron attempted 33 shots a game tho
His 35ppg was on 47%TS :sick:
Coming from a guy who once said this

“If you give me 37 shots in a game, I’d have 60...70,” LeBron said, per ESPN's Tom Haberstroh.

Reporters laughed, but LeBron wasn't kidding.

"I had [almost] 40 now with 18 shots, I mean.... If you give me 37 shots in a game, I’d put up 60," he explained. "Easy."

He lied

Iggy deserved it
He was out here hooping with Channing Frye and Matthew Dellevedova. He had to put up 37 terrible shots.

Doesn’t that make you a blog boy

He was only a blog boy 2 years ago when Russ was at the top of the TPA charts put out by the NBA_Math twitter account. Now that Russ is nowhere to be found on any type of graph, he's right back to the barbershop.

Dawg if those contacts upgrade curry I quit. Son might average 40 on 60% shooting if all he needed was some damn contacts. **** this dude man
When you blind, shooting is muscle memory. It could actually make it slightly worse now that the rim is actually focused. But how knows how much he was able to see

So on 4/9 the Mavericks play their last home game against PHX and their final game is on 4/10 at San Antonio. Do you think their will be tributes at either? Will they ask him to speak? Will he finally admit that he’s retiring? This is going to be so awkward/entertaining.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom