**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So on 4/9 the Mavericks play their last home game against PHX and their final game is on 4/10 at San Antonio. Do you think their will be tributes at either? Will they ask him to speak? Will he finally admit that he’s retiring? This is going to be so awkward/entertaining.
Theres a part of me that thinks he may not be retiring.

I respect the intent behind this post but it is not true. Lebron’s career is and has been carefully guided by a small group of jews since SVSM. In the context of everything you said I find it difficult to believe Lebron would hire a white female principle to run a public school (which to my understanding is still regulated like any other public school). That’s not to say a white woman couldnt be qualified, but symbolically speaking it doesn’t make sense and is in opposition to some of things he's said regarding his public school experience. He answers to plenty of people and gets paid a fraction of what Nike makes off his namesake. Objectively speaking he doesn’t own himself and I would say he’s more in Drakes lane when it comes to being regulated by what he says due to PR concerns.

If it’s worth anything, I am pretty sure I was wrong about my initial observation about the Nipsey situation. I had an emotional response to something thats historically proven to be true. No one is perfect. I aint trying to stir the pot or anything, but something to consider: We get it, you’re black and proud but a lot of times you try to force things that aren’t there. You consistently reference kemetic spirituality yet I’ve seen you say a lot of things not in alignment with Ma’at. (IE telling ninja something along the lines of licking his male excrement off his underware.) As blinded as ninja maybe i guarantee at some point in your life there was something you were ignorant in as well. Respecting someones path to growth is spirituality 101. Otherwise your no different then a colonizer trying to tell someone else how to go about things. Again I am not trying to stir the pot, but when you know better do better brother.
https://www.mentalhelp.net/articles/mental-health-hotline/
1-866-367-4489
Mental Health Hotline

It’s funny watching the Nets have DLo on the court and play through LeVert and Dinwiddie and the offense stalls. Then when they play through DLo he goes nuclear.

Theres a part of me that thinks he may not be retiring.

I agree with this which is why I asked :lol: I wonder what he thinks about the situation. How has no reporter asked him this yet? The media needs to do better.

Barbershop>>>>

Look at how all the civil blog boy discussions go in here.

-Player x is posting such and such advanced stats
-Mm hmm. That's what the numbers say
-Mm hmm. Can't argue the numbers
-Mm hmm

This thread would be dry AF if we let the blog boys have their way

Was watching a Pirates game a year (maybe two) back and the color commentator said something to the effect of, "analytics should start conversations, not end them." I liked that a lot.

Was watching a Pirates game a year (maybe two) back and the color commentator said something to the effect of, "analytics should start conversations, not end them." I liked that a lot.

Analytics should be used in conjunction with the eye test & vice versa. One without the other leaves out half the story.

Ice Trae da Gang leading his team to more Ws in his first year on an inferior roster than Devin Martin ever did :pimp:

Ehhh Atlanta has Collins, Huerter, Prince, Dedmon, Bazemore. Not great players besides Collins but decent pieces.

Plus Lloyd Pierce is a great coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom