**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to you Trae wouldn’t be able to do what he’s doing in the NBA:wink:

Hmmmm....

That's besides the point :lol:

But what does it say when a guy like Trae who no one expected to amount to much of an NBA player is finding more success and faster than a blue chip prospect like Booker?

Man if the Pacers beat the Celtics in r1 all hell will break loose.

It's looking like homecourt is gonna come down to this game on Friday. Can't wait

Something something "youngest player in the draft"
Something something "potential"
It would be a mistake to **** on the kid too much. He's been miscast as can be, being thrust into a first option role on a crap team

Realistic expectations to begin with should have been that he would be a 2nd/3rd option. He's in the eye of a perfect **** storm to have a horrendous first year, not surprised it has been historically bad

My point is it doesnt matter who he plays with. He cant win more than 25 games it seems. Yet Trae is doing it in his rookie year with arguably only 1 full time starter in Collins.
You changing your point and it's still wrong.

My point is it doesnt matter who he plays with. He cant win more than 25 games it seems. Yet Trae is doing it in his rookie year with arguably only 1 full time starter in Collins.

That’s unfair to compare the two in this manner

Different conferences, different positions, and plus...Trae’s really damn good :lol:

It would be a mistake to **** on the kid too much. He's been miscast as can be, being thrust into a first option role on a crap team

Realistic expectations to begin with should have been that he would be a 2nd/3rd option. He's in the eye of a perfect **** storm to have a horrendous first year, not surprised it has been historically bad

35% from deep on five attempts a game is kind of encouraging. He's put together a decenet stretch of games over the past month, too.

I think Kevin Knox has a future in the league. But I was high on him coming into the draft. He’s much father behind than I anticipated that he would be. Looks the part of a shooter though.

Thought he would be bad but not ‘this’ bad. Expected more moments of optimism from him

I think Kevin Knox has a future in the league. But I was high on him coming into the draft. He’s much father behind than I anticipated that he would be. Looks the part of a shooter though.

Thought he would be bad but not ‘this’ bad. Expected more moments of optimism from him

I thought the same thing.

He's been awful around the rim & I don't think he knew he was allowed to pass the ball until like January. Hopefully he improves around the rim as he gets stronger.

His handle & footwork needs a lot of work, too. He's been stripped a lot while driving. With his footwork, his layup attempts sometimes just look...off. Like he'll take off with the wrong foot which leads to an awkward finish.

All that being said, he's still just 19 years old playing on the worst roster in the league.

Fat Boy Windhorst is a complete hack and a joke.

He needs his NBA awards voting rescinded immediately.

Kevin Knox isnt the type of player you want at the wing position. He cant play defense, cant create, and doesnt have the instincts to be a great scorer.

He's a good catch and shoot shooter though. Did he improve as the season went on? I dont think so.

Kevin Knox isnt the type of player you want at the wing position. He cant play defense, cant create, and doesnt have the instincts to be a great scorer.

He's a good catch and shoot shooter though. Did he improve as the season went on? I dont think so.

Sounds like Ben McLemore 2.0...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom