**OFFICIAL 2019 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD**

Which team will win the 2018-2019 NBA Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ERNIE GONE?!?!

LET'S GO!! It's a celebration today Wiz family!!

Ernie GIf.gif

The Ernie Grunfeld highlight reel is too long to list but some of his best work is below

• Trading the fifth pick in the 2009 draft for Randy Foye and Mike Miller, both of whom were gone within a year (Steph Curry draft btw)
  • Drafting Jan Vesely, who nearly averaged as many fouls as points during his career, sixth in 2011
  • Signing Ian Mahinmi to a four-year, $64 million deal in 2016 after whiffing on Kevin Durant and Al Horford
  • Allowing Randy Wittman to coach the team for four-plus seasons during the team core’s formative years
  • traded Kelly Oubre for a washed Trevor Ariza just to still not make the playoffs in the eastern conference
All that and Jordan is still doing more of a disservice in Charlotte lol.

The Dubs need to stop whining, seriously. Stop complaining about every damn call and just ball.
It used to be only Dray but now you got KD, Boog, and that isssh even rubbed off on Steph.

The Ernie Grunfeld highlight reel is too long to list but some of his best work is below

• Trading the fifth pick in the 2009 draft for Randy Foye and Mike Miller, both of whom were gone within a year (Steph Curry draft btw)
  • Drafting Jan Vesely, who nearly averaged as many fouls as points during his career, sixth in 2011
  • Signing Ian Mahinmi to a four-year, $64 million deal in 2016 after whiffing on Kevin Durant and Al Horford
  • Allowing Randy Wittman to coach the team for four-plus seasons during the team core’s formative years
  • traded Kelly Oubre for a washed Trevor Ariza just to still not make the playoffs in the eastern conference

I celebrated when he left Milwaukee. The dude is a train wreck.

I honestly hope John Wall comes back to play at an all-star level again, but I’m not sure I would bet on it happening.

Think it’s more likely he ends up on the kind of special Wizards pension plan that Gil had. Going to be collecting the team’s checks long after he stops playing...

Crazy that the Celtics are fighting for the 4th seed. I had them winning 60+ with their talent and coach. @100027, @tyisny ya'll was right, people overrated Brad Stevens.

I think we all had them as the heavy favorites to make it to the finals this year. Especially with the addition of a healthy Kyrie and Hayward + the youngsters getting playoff experience and a year under their belt.

I honestly hope John Wall comes back to play at an all-star level again, but I’m not sure I would bet on it happening.

Think it’s more likely he ends up on the kind of special Wizards pension plan that Gil had. Going to be collecting the team’s checks long after he stops playing...

Unfortunately, the latter seems more realistic. He's not a leader and hurts his team's chemistry. I don't know who has a worse contract, Wall or Wiggins, actually, I'd go with Wall because Wiggins still has his youth and health to rely on. He can still "improve" if he gives a damn.

Steph picked the best lakers tbh. Just missing Kareem.

FF857D02-E99B-48CC-9070-73B972FD1CA9.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom